Immortal Forever

Lies

"No. Wait," I pull away from Damen, "That's why you didn't want anyone to know. Not because you thought people would suspect but because you didn't want to get in trouble. How could you?!"
"Rose I had to. It was to protect you yes & me. People would have come after us."
"People? Oh please."
"It's true. They would have known that your father had sent for you. I know I shoud have told you about Vesper but your father ordered me not too. I'm sorry."
"Why?"
"Because he knew you would have run away."
"Well..."
"Plus Rose don't get me wrong or anything but I don't like you like that."
"I know Vesper, you like Raven. And don't get me wrong but I don't like you like that either. It's okay."
"Your father already told the council. Her father told the council Vesper." "Chill sis, I'm sure her dad will be cool."
"Well bro remember that Raven is human. It's forbidden that you love her."
Vesper looks at me, "Isn't there something you should tell my sister Rose?"
A look of confusion upon my face Vesper asks, "Don't you know about Raven?" "Ummm no." "She never told you?" "Told me what?"
"Rose she's a witch." I look at Damon, "How come you never told me that?!" "She's a lost witch. She doesn't know of her powers Rose." "I could still tell her. Everything. She has a right to know Damon." "Would you really want her in this world? Where there's dangers around every corner especially when you know the secrets."
"Damon, man, the bad witches would just come after her. You know they're searching for the Lost. They'd find her eventually and then they'd pin her against Rose. Especially when they learn they're friends. That's a chance we can't take it's too risky."
"Please. Please Damon. I'm begging you. Please. She has a right to know about her powers. I can still tell her without you. I might sound crazy but she'd eventually believe me. Plus she already suspects I'm hiding things from her. And she's figured out they have to do with you & my father."

He reads my mind replaying the scenes from earlier tonight with Raven.

"When did you talk to her about that? Why didn't you tell me?" "Umm I didn't exactly get a chance Damon."

He takes me into his arms and embraces me with a hug. Kisses my head & says, "Okay Rose. You can tell her. But I ask that you have Vesper there & my only condition is to have me there. I must be there. Understood?"
"Yes, you & Vesper there." He looks at Vesper & nods his head, "We have an agreement?" "Yes." "Yes." "Good."
"What about me?"
"Victoria I order you to leave and report back to the High Council King immediately." "Yes Damon."
"And Vesper. Remember tomorrow night there's a full moon."
***


"I don't believe it." "Raven," I sigh, "I'm telling you the truth. You're a witch."
"Yeah & you really are an Immortal child who Damen, the vampire is going to change into a vampire. Puuhhleez."
"Raven it's the truth. I can bite Rose right now if you want. Although you might want to leave after the initial bite," Damen says as he smirks & looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah sure go ahead and bite her." "What?! No! I can show you another way. If my way fails you can watch as Damen bites. Although I'm pretty sure you'd go into shock. But yeah sure. Okay?" "Okay. What are you gonna do?" "Read your mind." All I get is a snort in response.

If she can do this, being a lost witch would make sense.
Ugh what's taking so long...ahh Eddie. Hmm Vesper. But he likes Rose. He told me. Jesus he practically wants to marry her. I could get him. Plus then always Damon. He likes Amber
and Rose. I'm sure he likes her more. And--

"If she can do this, being a lost witch would make sense.
Ugh what's taking so long...ahh Eddie. Hmm Vesper. But he likes Rose. He told me. Jesus he practically wants to marry her. I could get him. Plus then always Damon. He likes Amber andRose. I'm sure he likes more. And I could get him if I wanted."

"Ohh my g--. How?"
"I don't know. But really Raven? You not only still want Eddie but Vesper and Damon too?" "Oh come on. It's not like I'd go after them. Especially Damon. He's going to the dance with Amber tomorrow."
"Yes. As a cover. Do you honestly think I would go with Amber of all people to the dance? I'm not retarded."
"A cover?" "Rave he has to for when he takes me with him after bites me five times. Before I change." "That makes sense I guess."
"Plus I've been kissing Rose. Not Amber."

Ravens mouth falls open.
"Whhhaaa..." Is she suppose to know that? "Umm yeah but Rave? Don't tell Vesper more than he needs to know."
"Why?"
"She's suppose to marry him. Her father promised. But the good news is that neither are interested in one another. So go after Vesper not Eddie. Or I think I might slap you and I don't slap girls. So just don't." "Why?"
Damon looks over at me for a minute. "I don't want to see Rose hurt. Not again." "Fine. I'll go after Vesper."
"Just don't think it's weird if he turns you down tomorrow tonight."
"Uhh again why?"
"Werewolf." "No." "Yes." "Noooo." "Hey your lucky my boyfriend bites." "Hahahahahaaha." Damon scowls.

Rrrriiinnnggg.

"Your where?" Silence.
"Yes sir." Silence. "I'll bring her home right away sir."
More silence. "Goodbye sir."

"Who was that?" Raven and I both ask. "Rose. Love, that was your father. He's here. Well not here. Outside your house."

"Oh my god." "Raven I'm asking you to call Vesper and get him to come over to your house tonight. Explain that her father is here."
"No problem."

***


As we walk up to my front door I'm nervous. Shaking as I grab Damons hand, I haven't seen my father in forever Damon.
Don't worry love. I'm here.


The door opens itself. "Hello Rose. Damon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!! && subscribe!! It would mean so much!!