Status: Will post as soon as possible I promise!

Life of a Teenage Clear Blood

Driver Safety

Dreams are so awesome…you never have to worry about life while you’re in them. Its just so…soooo…BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!
“OMFU!!!!” I scream while falling off my bed
‘Gosh what the heck! I don’t wana go to school’ I think

~10 minutes to 7:55~

“LAYLA JOHNSON!!!!! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS!!!!” My mother yells into my room
“OMFU I’M UP OK!?!?! I’M FRICKIN UP!!!!” I scream at the top of my lungs.
I run into the bathroom and get ready for school. ‘Dang can’t a black girl EVER get a break in this house?!?!’

Let me introduce myself I’m Layla Johnson if you haven’t noticed. I’m 16, I have short brown hair with purple highlights at the ends, light brown eyes, and I am the most random person in my school. I hate labels with a passion, not because I will be forever pronounced as the baddest person ever but because that’s just how I am. My parents are divorced cause my dad left us for someone else, said that he was destined for more or something like that. He’s loaded and he doesn’t visit but he does send money whenever I want or need it. Which helps out a lot with the record I have with the police XD. Oh and did I mention that I’m a clear blood? If not then sorry!!! Long story short a clear blood is a person that has every supernatural being known to man in its blood stream that it turns clear along with giving them each creature’s power. Ok now on with the story.
I rushed out of the bathroom jumping as I tried to get my shoes on. I’m wearing a Twilight New Moon Jacob Scoop Neck Tee with Dark Blue Distressed Skinny Jeans with wedged heels and a Twilight New Moon Wolf Thing Hoodie.

I gabbed an apple, my bag, and my keys then ran out the door. I ran to my silver 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV 4D (OMFU MY DREAM CAR!!!!).

OMFU I’M GONNA BE SO LATE IF I DON’T HURRY!!! I sped down the driveway and into the street. I hit the gas as hard as I could so I wouldn’t be late. I must have been doing 100 mph on the expressway because I got stopped by the police not too far from the school (BULL FROG I WAS SOO CLOSE!!). The policeman got out of the car and headed towards my car. I let the window down and looked at the guy with an innocent smile on my face, that’s when I noticed who it was. Bill, the police officer, was one of the most policemen who caught me in any act that I’ve committed and he is really sweet.
“Hey Bill!!!” I yell
“I see you’ve been speeding AGAIN Layla.” He tried to say all serious like (A/N: notice I said tried).
“OMFU I’m so sorry but I have three minutes till I’m late for school so please don’t give me a ticket!!!!” I pleaded with all my might
He cocked his head to the side as if pondering this situation; after five minutes he answered.
“Ok but only because I bet that I’m gonna see you later today.” He answered with a smirk
I smiled, “Same 15 bucks as always?”
“You bet.” He replied
“Ok thanks Bill see you not today!!!” I said speeding off.
You see Bill and I have these bets every time he sees me. If I get caught a second time throughout the day I give him 15 bucks but if I don’t then he’ll drop the first charge against me. I usually lose but I hope (A/N: notice I said hope) that I’ll win this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
P.S. OMFU is my saying!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
P.S.S. OMFU means Oh My Flying Unicorn!!!!