Status: Will post as soon as possible I promise!

Life of a Teenage Clear Blood

The One I Called Mom

I looked at the women I’ve called my mother for years. Wondering if what he said were true or if I should kill him right now.
“You’re lying!!!” I yelled
He laughed menacingly
“Of Course she’s right! Why would anyone be able to take care of a Clear Blood!?! You’re alone, No one even wants you!”
That pissed me off; I lunged at him trying to reach for his throat. I refused to believe him! Who does he think he is telling me that my mother isn’t really my mother and to top it off telling me that no one wanted me!?!?!?! When my hand touched his neck his blade slightly pierced my mom’s neck.
That made me stops.
“Let her go!” I hissed
“Not until she tells the truth!” he shouted back
I looked at my mother pleadingly to know if it’s true or not. She just lowered her head guiltly.
“I’m sorry” she cried
I was in shock
“Wh-who are you?”
“I took you in when you were just a baby. Your real mother died, but no one knew how or why. Something ripped out her intestines and ate half of her.”
I fell to my knees
Killed?
I’m an orphan?

“Ha! Finally the truth! How does it feel to be alone?” Blare laughed
I felt wetness on my face
Tears
I’m effing crying!!!
While I wasn’t looking Blare ran up and kicked me in the face. I won’t lie and say that it didn’t hurt but I did nothing…absolutely nothing. Even as my ‘mom’ cried out my name I still didn’t do anything.
“No one will ever care! You should just kill yourself but that would take away my fun!!!” he laughed
He kicked me again and I started coughing up blood. I was on the border line of passing out until I remembered the person that raised me. I got up and charged at Blare. The next thing I know, blood covered me from the tip of my head to my waist as the woman I once called mom fell to the floor lifeless. I dropped to my knees and grabbed her cold hand crying for this to be a dream.
But it wasn’t.
I wouldn’t get to wake up and see her laughing face with the blow horn she would put next to my ear to wake me….
I wouldn’t hear the birthday song she would sing to me on my birthday…
I wouldn’t get to yell at her to stop embarrassing me in front of my friends when I really didn’t care…
No…
This was reality….
And I was gonna end his life…

Before I could even think I had him up against the wall with my teeth sinking into his skin, breaking his collarbone. The last thing I heard was Ian screaming at me to stop then nothing…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I posted something for once!!! I have major writer's block for everything except TES Series and slightly this at the moment. But I'm working on it.
Enjoy!
"Spring"