Status: updates when I can, but it's active.

Hips Sway and Lips Collide.

bi-polar boy.

Andy's POV

I tried to stifle my yawn as I walked into my dumbass school, that at some points, I thought of burning down.

Heh, you think I'm joking.

Yeah, I have alot of issues.

My messenger bag was slung over my shoulder as I rubbed my eyes, careful not to mess up the red eyeliner eye shadow combination.

I wear make-up.

So fucking sue me.

My feet automatically took me to my locker while I finished the rest of my coffee.

I knelt down, opening my shitty half locker, and shoving my shit in there.

Okay, maybe I cuss a little too much.

But, in the words of Billie Joe Armstrong,

"I'm not gonna say anything inspirational, I'm just gonna fucking swear alot."

As I slammed my locker shut, I swirled my coffee around, trying to get the last dregs of coffee to mix with the forty or so pounds of sugar in there.

Needless to say, it didn't work.

I quietly shuffled my way to my classroom.

Yeah, I was in that kind of emo fml mood today,

Maybe for once I would stay in one mood.

As I was walking, I wasn't quite here nor there, my mind a million miles away in New York.

"Out of my fucking way, you fag!" I heard someone yell in front of me, while I got pushed to the ground.

Okay, scratch the one mood today thing.

I stood up to my full height, which was all but 6 foot.

I snorted.

"Fag, how original, like that isn't in fan fics around the world. Next time when you try, emphasis on try, to insult me, be original for once in you fucking life, you motherfucker." I smirked before walking off.

"Don't you talk to me that way!" He called at my retreating back.

I turned to the closest locker and punched it.

hard.

As in, I left a dent.

"Now I suggest, that unless you want that to be your face, you leave me the hell alone." I threatened.

He opened and closed his mouth a few times, looking like a fish, before turning and walking away.

He gonna go tell his cronies he made that dent with my face, I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone can tell me what the fear of being cheated on and abandonment is, I shall love them forever...

so, new story.

you like?

<3.