Status: updates when I can, but it's active.

Hips Sway and Lips Collide.

Shy boy.

James' POV

I ran down the stairs of my waaaayy to big for two people house and went to the kitchen.

i grabbed my iPhone off the counter and grabbed a piece of toast.

I love toast.

My mom had already left and the butler maid people ignored me, as usual.

I took my keys off the key rack and slammed the front door open.

Well, it looks like the first day of school and I'm gonna be late.

Damnit.

I threw my shit into the passenger seat and put my keys into the ignition.

The purr of my car was comforting, as music started to blast through my speakers.

Prescribed pills
To offset the shakes
To offset the pills
You know you should take
It a day at a time

That's when you stu-stu-stutter something profound
To the support on the line
And with the way you've been talking
Every word gets you a step closer to hell


I sang along, the bass pounding into my ears.

It calmed my nerves a little bit, until I got into the school parking lot.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh fucking shit." I started to hyperventilate.

See, I don't do good with new people.

I took a deep breath, grabbed my stuff out of my car and set it on the hood.

I smoothed out my black and white pinstriped shirt under neath a white vest, then took a deep breath as I nervously adjusted my black skinnies, which, stupid me, had to pick my tightest pair today.

I grabbed my Cobra Starship bag and started to stride towards the front door of my new hell hole.

I walked in, and immediately made a sharp left into the office.

A young woman, no more than 20, was noisely chewing bubblegum, and tapping away at her keyboard.

"Uhm... miss?" I said quietly.

"Yeah? What do you need?" She snappeed.

"My schedule and a map please..."

"Oh... you new here?"

Well, duh dumbass.

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered nervously.

"Oh, okay! Here's your schedule, and a map of the school hunny." She winked at me playfully.

"Thanks?" I said, wondering if I should be scared or not.

She turned back to her computer and clicked once...twice.... and the stone age printer hummed to life, getting my schedule out.

I grabbed them both out of the printer wih out another word and walked out of the office.

I was walking down a hall way when I heard someone yell fag.

I shrunk down, hoping he wasn't talking to me.

Then, I saw this really cute emo-ish guy punch a locker. He was wearing a Green Day American Idiot t-shirt, had black hair and a lip piercing.

the light glinted off the piercing as he stormed off down the hallway, coming my way.

I was scared to talk to him, but I needed to know the way to my class, so I took a deep breath, got all my courage up, and started talking when he went by.

"Hey, can you help me real fast?" I asked.

He stopped completely, slowly turned around, and gave me a once over.

A really slow once over.

man, he's gorgeus hot.

I mentally shook my head, and then continued feeling awkward at his intense stare.

He shrugged.

"What class?"

"Uh... science, Mrs. Bowlert?" I said quietly.

"Follow me. That's my class." He muttered.

He cracked his knuckles and shook his head.

"Wierd how some people can change, huh?" He muttered.

"What'd you say?" I asked, not paying attention.

"Oh, nothing, I was just talking to myself."

"Oh...alright."

Insert awkward fucking silence here.

ohjoy.

"Sorry about th bitchiness back there." He mumbled.

"What'dyou mean?" I asked.

"I take it you saw me punching the locker?"

"...yeah..."

"I hate seeming like I'm a jack ass first off, but I can't help it. I'm just like that, I guess."

"It's okay."

We got to our class, then the bell rang.

He walked to the back and sat down, propping his feet up on the table.

The teacher walked in and saw me standing there.

"Oh, are you the new student?" She said, peering at me from me over her glasses.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Okay,and your name is...?"

"James Madeckz."

"Okay, why don't you tell us something about your self?"

I blushed, not use to the attention, because believe me, everybody was staring down the new kid.

"W-well, I like to read manga, and I play music alot...plus photography..." I stuttered.

"Well, that's lovely! You can go sit next to Andy, okay? He's all the way in the back."

I gulped quickly.

That's my luck.

I'm beside the guy I think is hot, yet scares the living shit outta me.

boyohboy.
♠ ♠ ♠
like it?

I hope so.

<3.