Status: updates when I can, but it's active.

Hips Sway and Lips Collide.

Miss. Twin Nova

Joeys P0V

'Damn teacher......Always telling me what to Fucking do.'

I thought to myself, as i played with my hair and drew in my sketch book an anime character.

"Hey...By the way"

I said looking at the "empty seat"(Not empty anymore but thats what we will call him...because it is funny.

He looked towards me and then the bell rang...Lunch period!

"well....Walk with me!"

I said linking arms with him and then i linked arms with andee, who linked arms with andy.

"Lets all eat at the same table!"

"I-I....Who are you?!?!"

I was just about to answer him when,

FALL

'erg...ow..."

"Watch where you are walking GayWad"

I looked at this guy who just tripped james, then I knew that i lost it.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE! SUCK SOME DICK AND GROW UP SWEET HEART! Kiss my ass and tell me that you arnt at some point gay.........or is it that your dick is SO small that you have to pick on the other guys that you know you want to fuck but cant and make them feel hurt just cause you know you cant have them."

He grew silent and then punched me in the arm.

"My dad may have told me not to hit girls......but i guess this is the acception."

i rolled my eyes but hid the pain that i felt.....

"is that the best you got sweetie?"

He opened his mouth but just backed down and walked away in an angered rage.

"Im going to kick his ass...i swear im going to-"

"andy...no..."

He looked me in the eyes and then helped james up.

"hey you okay?"

he had a slight blush on his face.

"yeah.....th-thanks"

"No problem"
♠ ♠ ♠
uh.....thats all i got........0llie your up next!