Status: updates when I can, but it's active.

Hips Sway and Lips Collide.

Fighting kiddos.

Andy

I picked james up and took a deep breath, calming myself down and inhaling his smell all at once... He smells amazing, like the nightmare before christmas cologne and that certain smell your hair gets when you straighten it alot.

Andee stopped to rumage through her backpack. She had her hand all the way at the bottom before she found 
four bottles of jones soda. 

"why do you have four bottles?" James asked. 

I was wondering the same thing...

She shrugged. 

"I just got a feeling I'd need an extra one. Unless you don't want yours?"  

James shook his head, shaggy brown hair flying in a frenzy. 

"no!... I love these... I was just curious"

She smiles at him. 

"yeah, you're gonna fit right in with us." she grinned.

Joey nodded.

"one more question... Are you gay?"

Ah, Joey, ever so blunt Joey.... God, I love her.

He blinked. 

"what?" he asked.  

"I said, are you gay?" 

He opened his mouth to answer when we heard a voice behind us. 

"oh, do tell, we're dying to know."

I spun around. 

Alex, warning, the cliche-ness starts here, is the big bad ass on campus, if you will.

He smirked, pushed Andee and Joey out of the way.

James shrunk down as  Alex got closer amd closer.

I started to walk forward, rage consuming every fiber of my being.

Andee put a hand on my chest, putting slight pressure but just enough that I would notice and stop.

"If he doesn't stop, then me and Joee will fight him. If he has any balls, he won't fight two poor defenseless girls." she smirked slightly.

I smirked back, Joey and Andee were far from defenseless. I should know. I was the one to teach them to fight.

We watched, Andee doing her normal tense thing, which is popping her knuckles.

Alex kept getting closer to James, not hesitating to grab his a tightly, probably enough to leave a bruise too ,actually

Andee and Joey each took a step forward, grabbing his shoulders and pulling hi
back with ennough for to slam his ass on the ground.

"what the fuck?!" he yelled as he got a good look at their faces.

"listen here Alex, don't mess with our friend, if you do, there will be consequences. Painful ones at that. Do you understand?" Joey said threateningly, a dark glint n his eye.

Alex gulped, before bringing his fist up to connect to the first face he came in contact with, which was Joey.

Joey pulled back, her hand moving to her nose.

When she pulled her hand back, there was blood on it.

My hands were clamped into fist, so tight thar I had cresent moon shaped spots on my hand, with little traces of blood on them.

I pulled Andee back, telling her to take James with her and to get Joey to the nurses office.

As soon as they were out of earshot, I grabbed the collar of Alex's shirt and pulling him up.

"Now listen here you mother fucker, don't you EVER lay a fucking finger kne either if those girls or that boy. I see you hot any one of them I will kill you. Do you understand?" I growled.

He gulped then nodded.

I let go of his shirt.

" good. Now I'm glad you came to see thongs my way."

I walked down to the nurses office, seeing Andee holding joey's hand.

James was sitting there, as pale as a ghost, staring at the wall.

I poked my head in the door.

"I see three smexii people in here. Are they okay?" i asked, my worried side coming out.

They nodded, Joey sitting up.

She giggled, before showing me the back of her hand, which had a pokemon band-aid on it.

I smiled, like I said before, you have to love Joey.

"OMG! We just asked James to join our cosplay group and he said yes!" Andee squeeled.

They started talking excitedly about going to cons and what characters he should be.

Scratch what I said earlier.

You have to love all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry for the wait, but I've had stuff to do.

For all the band kids out there, you know have the stuff that I've been busy with.

And i'm posting fro
my iPod, so that's my excuse for mistakes and whatnot.

<3.