Status: Finished

The Real Reason the Rev Is Dead

Fin

“I-I said maybe we should tell the police.” Johnny stuttered and watched as Brian stood up making himself look huge.

“maybe you should shut your yap before we fuck you up Johnny.” Brian growled through his teeth.

Johnny felt his eyes widen, Brian was becoming a monster, all the fame and fortune getting to his head, “o-okay.” then his felt a hand around his throat choking him.

He gasped as he desperately tried to breathe, his nails digging into Brian’s hand as he mouthed stop, as he begged Brian to let go.

“Brian!” Johnny could hear Zacky screech, then as his vision began to blur he saw the rhythm guitarist grab the wrist of the lead and jerk roughly.

Johnny was now gasping for air, at first he was okay but now his air supply was getting cut off, why the fuck wasn’t Brian just letting go? He had only mentioned it, he hadn’t even really thought about what he had said… okay maybe he did but that didn’t matter, he wouldn’t have done it if Brian had just said no, there was no need to go to extremes.

He was so fucked.

**

Zacky hissed and tried to pull Brian’s hand off of Johnny’s neck without hurting the little guy, but wasn’t so sure he was going to succeed. So…

He bit down hard on Brian’s hand.

“FUCK!” Syn screamed out and released throwing himself backwards then glaring at Zacky, “you bitch.”

Zacky shrugged subconsciously and smacked Johnny’s blue face lightly frowning when the smaller man didn’t wake up, “I’m going to take him to go get some air.” he glanced over his shoulder at Brian, “ok? Don’t like freak out or anything… Matt help me lift him? The little fucker is heavy.”

When matt looked at Zacky with a questioning glance Vengeance shook his head indiscreetly and the bigger man got up to help him take Johnny outside.

**

Once they were outside Matt raised his eyebrow, “why did you need me to help you Carry Johnny, we both know you can lift him on your own.”

“I have a feeling if we didn’t leave that might have turned into a hostage situation… I mean, Shads, look at Brian, there is something fucking seriously wrong with him now…” Zacky spluttered as he held Johnny against his frame.

Matt only nodded glancing down at the bassist, “we need to call the police… even though we’ll be accomplices at least Syn won’t have anywhere to go, or be able to hurt anyone, plus we’ll probably get a deal…” he frowned then as he noticed that Johnny still wasn’t waking up, let alone breathing

“Zacky… is Johnny breathing?” Shadows asked hesitantly.

He watched as the guitarist reached down and searched the bassist’s neck for a pulse and he gasped softly, “n-nothing…” he pulled out his phone and dialed nine-one-one

“fuck” Matt pulled Johnny’s limp body out of Zacky’s arms and placed the little man on the floor placing their mouths together and blowing softly a few times then pulling back to press down on his chest mumbling soft numbers to himself before repeating the CPR actions.

It was about ten mintues before Matt heard the back door slide open and Brian walk out, “what the fuck are you doing shads?”

“he’s doing CPR dumbass” Zacky remarked back.

Matt really couldn’t be bothered with either of them, all he wanted to do was get Johnny breathing again, he would not give up.

He would not lose another friend today.

**

Brian kicked Matt in the back, “get the fuck up and come inside, he’s dead, you can’t bring him back.” then he turned and walked inside faintly hearing the two boys talking to each other.

He turned on a dime, “what the fuck are you two conversing about?”

“wow Brian used a big word Matt.” this from Zacky.

Brian hissed and rolled his eyes, “just get in here you bastards.”

He was beginning to wonder now how they were going to explain their friend Johnny’s death… especially if it was by strangulation… drugs don’t work, maybe hanging himself? That might work especially because of Johnny and Jimmy’s history.

The news papers would say: “Best Friend’s Die by Suicide-Pact?” or “One Death Causes Another”

That would be classic. He smirked, “alright guys, so I know how we say Johnny died.”

He was slightly cut off when he saw the two staring at him, Matt whispered, “it’s over Brian, we’ve talked and… and we’ve decided it’s time to stop the games.”

Brian growled, “no.”

“it’s over Syn” Vengeance stated with his hands held up, “it’s over, the police are going to be here any minute.”

Brian gasped, “I fucking knew you guys were going to fucking do this to me!” he screamed then, hearing the sirens in the distance, “you both are so fucking screwed when I get my hands on you!” he lunged forward.

Just then Matt threw a chair that seemed to have come out of nowhere at him and smacked him right in the chest. It took both of the other men to hold him down when suddenly they heard “Police open up!” when no one answered the door was broken down and the room surrounded with officers.

“cuff them boys!” one man hollered.

As they were all being cuffed Brian glared at his old band mates. Just as he was being taken out of the room he screamed, “FUCK YOU BOTH! YOU KNOW I WON’T DO WELL IN PRISON I’M TOO PRETTY THEY’LL FUCKING RAPE ME!!!”

**

All of the officers seem to laugh, but Zacky and Matt are dead silent as they are taken out to the cars. Brian is screaming his obscenities, but the other two feel that pit in their stomach.

Two of their great friends are dead.

“Excuse me sirs?”

Both of the boys turn to look and see a medic, “yeah?” they chorus.

“did one of you try to save someone out in the back?”

Matt nodded and Zacky said, “yes.”

“well I just wanted you boys to know that he’s alive. Whoever gave him CPR saved his life.”

Both speechless as the medic walked away, they felt a slight reprieve. At least Johnny was going to be okay, they couldn’t say the same for Jimmy, but, hell, at least one had survived, it wasn’t like they were going to be a band any more anyways.

God could only perform one miracle at a time, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? please? lol
FUCK YOU :)