Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

When everything changes

Storm's P.O.V

As dawn broke on another day, I lay in my bed waiting for Kelsey to knock on my door.
At 7:30 AM She arrived.
I ran downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey, Storm! Ready to go?" She shouted.
"Shit, not so loud Kelsey! You'll bring the house down! Let me get my MP4 player, then we'll go."
I grabbed my MP4 player, my bag, and a piece of toast, then we were off.
"So, why are you so bloody happy today? It's Monday! I thought you hated Mondays!" I stopped and asked her.
She skipped up to me.
"I got a new boyfriend!" She screamed in my ear.
"Fuck, stop doing that! OK, who's the lucky boy then?"
Kelsey was jumping around, singing and generally being weird.
"Hello? Are you on drugs or something? Who's the boy?"
Kelsey stopped in an instant.
"Oh, sorry Storm. I forgot you were there! Anyway, my new boyfriend is Cody!" She announced.
Shit.
"By Cody, do you mean Cody Harper?" I questioned, begging inside my head that she would say no.
"Yes! He's so fit!" She exclaimed.
Double shit.
Cody Harper had been my crush for five years, and I'd always been too chicken to tell anybody. Not even Kelsey knew, I was that good at hiding it.
I remained silent for the next ten minutes.
"Are you OK, Storm? you haven't said anything for ages!" Kelsey asked me.
"Huh? Oh, sorry. I've been... Uh... Listening to music." I responded.
"Honestly girl! What's with you and your rock music?"
"At least I don't listen to that crap that you do!"
Kelsey giggled. We always had fights over music, so it was nothing new to her.
Walking into school, I saw Cody. Kelsey ran to him and threw herself onto him, kissing his cheek as she did.
I just slithered off, my heart braking as the scene played back in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Storm!
Please comment to tell me what you think-It's my first story!