Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

A bad discovery

Flint's P.O.V.

Storm had been in a coma for a month now, and I was getting seriously depressed.
Everything had started to go downhill since that fateful day when I had found her lying in the alleyway.
The only good thing about all of this was the fact that Storm was actually still alive.
When I got back to school (I hadn't been going since Storm came to hospital) I saw Cody and Kelsey laughing.
Usually, I was shy. But when I saw him, I recognized the voice that had called me a month ago.
I ran up to them.
"Where the hell have you been?" Cody exclaimed.
I frowned.
"What did you do to Storm?" I shouted at him.
He pulled a face that told me that he was trying to look astonished, but failing miserably.
"Me? What would I do to Storm?"
Kelsey laughed.
"I don't know, but you obviously did something!"
They both laughed in unison.
"Prove it." Cody grinned.
I took my phone out of my pocket and redialed the number that had called me.
When I pressed the call button, Cody's pocket began to vibrate and a catchy tune came out of it.
"Alright, alright! I took a picture of us snogging! So if you tell anybody what we did, I will show everybody not only the picture of you two kissing, but the one of me and Storm kissing as well!"
I felt like shooting his head off at the moment, I couldn't believe that he didn't even care about what he had done.
"Speaking of Storm, where is she? She hasn't been in school for ages!" Kelsey asked.
"She's in hospital with a coma, thanks to your boyfriend!" I spat.
Kelsey's jaw dropped open.
"You're joking!" Cody denied.
"No! When we found her, she was lying in an alleyway, unconscious, with blood pouring out of her head and wrists!"
Cody's smile faded in an instant.
"You mean, when I slammed her wrists on the wall..."
I threw a punch at his face.
"She could die thanks to you! If you had just asked us not to tell anybody then we wouldn't have! But now you've gone and potentially committed homicide!"

2 Weeks later

Storm's P.O.V.

Slowly, I opened my eyes.
As I stretched my arms, I heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Storm?" A familiar voice called.
"Storm! You're awake! Oh my God, I thought that you would die!" It was my mother.
She would have hugged me, if it weren't for the fact that I was covered in wires that went up my nose.
"Hi, mum... What happened?"
Her face turned deadly serious.
"We don't know how, but when we found you, you were unconscious and covered in blood. You've been in a coma for a month and a half!"
This shocked my immensely.
"A month and a half? Fu-" Then I remember that I was talking to my mother.
"fudge!"
"You're lucky that you're still alive! The odds were stacked against you. Now, it's important that we know what happened."
I sighed.
"OK, but I need to tell you that I didn't want any of this to happen! What happened was Cody jumped on me when I was walking home, and he slammed my head and wrists back onto the wall. I was helpless, and the last thing I remember was him running off while I lay there."

1 Week later

Flint had come to take me home for my mum, as she was called to work.
I had noticed that Flint had gotten a new long-sleeved shirt. It wasn't something that he would usually wear, but it looked good.
"Hey, I like the new shirt!" I remarked as we left the hospital.
"Thank you! I'm glad you like it!" He replied.
"But, it would look better if you rolled the sleeves up!" I said as I pushed one of them up.
"No-" He began as I turned his arm over to find a scab.
My face fell as I realized that it was a knife cut.
"Flint, why?"
"I was so worried, you were supposed to die! I couldn't bear the thought of life without you!" He began to cry.
I didn't know what to say.
The person that I loved had almost killed himself because of me?
"I... I..." No words could come from my mouth.
Yet again, my heart felt like it had just been shot.
I couldn't see him like this.
So I ran away.
"Storm! Come back!" He cried as I carried on running.
I couldn't let him do this to himself because of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Storm-she wakes up only to find out that her boyfriend is a cutter! =O
And poor Flint-his girlfriend's been in a coma, and then she runs away from him!
Comments are appreciated!