Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

Tracking down

It was the day before Flint came back from his tour in America, and Kelsey was still at my house. I was beginning to wonder how long she was planning on staying here.
"Kelsey?" I asked her.
"Yeah?"
"I don't mean any offense, but you've been here for almost five weeks! When are you planning on going home?"
Her grin turned into worry.
"I'm... Scared..." Was all she could cough out.
I went straight up to her and gave her a hug.
"Don't worry Kelsey, he'll have gone by now, I promise!"
Just as I had finished saying that, there was a knock on the door.
I got up to answer it.
As I opened the door, I saw a familiar face.
"Hi, have we met?" I questioned.
"Yeah. But the last we saw of each other was about... Eleven years ago..." The man sneered while grinning.
It was Cody.
"Cody? Why are you here?"
He laughed.
"Don't pretend that you don't have what I want!"
I didn't know what to say.
"Uh... What do you want?"
"Kelsey, but seeing as you're here as well, I'll get you too!"
I ran into the living room where Kelsey was.
"Run! It's Cody, he's found us!" I whispered in Kelsey's ear.
We both hid. I was under the sofa, and Kelsey was in the TV cabinet.
"You can't hide from me forever, girls! I'm going to search every corner of this house until I find you both!" Cody roared.
He had gone mad during his time in prison, that was easy enough to tell.
First he searched the upstairs. I could hear smashing in every room as he broke things upon realizing that we weren't there.
While he was searching the upstairs bathroom, I whispered to Kelsey again.
"Now is our chance to get out of the house!"
We both got out of our hiding places as quickly and quietly as we could.
Then we ran out of the door.
Cody still had the downstairs to search, so that would buy us some time to get as far away as we could.
"I'm sorry, Storm, I never thought that he would track me down!" Kelsey began to sob.
"I know you are, but can we please do this later? The longer we stall, the closer Cody gets!"
She nodded, and we carried on running.
After we had run a good few miles, I took my phone out of my pocket.
"Who are you going to call?" Kelsey asked me.
"Flint, and the Police." I responded while dialing 999.
"Hello, how can I help you?" Came the voice that I had heard too many times in one life.
"Hi, I need the Police."
"OK, just a second."
"Hello, Police."
"Hi, there's a madman that you released from prison five weeks ago. He's tracked us down, and chased us out of the house!"
"Calm down. Which man are you talking about, and what does he want to do?"
I took in deep breaths.
"It's Cody Harper. I think that he wants to hurt us. At first he was only going for Kelsey, but now he wants me as well!"
"OK, could I have your full names, please?"
"Kelsey Cox and Storm Freeman."
There was a moment of silence.
"OK, could you come to the Police station? You'll be safe there."
I said yes, and then after she had thanked me, I hung up.
Now it was time to call Flint.
"Hey, gorgeous!" He sung down the phone, as always.
"Hi Flint. Look, when you get back, could you go to the Police station instead of home?"
Silence.
"What have you done?" He asked, suspicious.
"Nothing, it's Cody, he's tracked us down and wants to kill us both, so we're going to the Police station. I don't think that it's safe back home!"
He sighed.
"Alright. Stay safe."
"OK, love you!"
"Love you too." He hung up.

Flint's P.O.V.

When I had hung up, Leo came up to me.
"Storm again?" He assumed.
I nodded. All of this 'Cody' business was making me worried.
"So, what is it this time? She's suddenly decided to have a party or something?"
I sighed.
"No, there's just a homicidal maniac trying to murder her and her best friend. I have to go to the Police station when we get back to England."
Leo gasped.
"Is there... Really... Somebody trying to kill her?"
I nodded again. Tears were swelling up in my eyes.
She had promised me that Cody wouldn't come for her.
Now I knew that she had no idea if that was true when she had told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
You have got to feel sorry for Flint!
Sorry if it's not very good, I only woke up an hour ago and had to do this fast so that I could finish it before I had to leave for school.
Comments are appreciated!
Oh, and thanks to all my subscribers!
Your comments and subscription are what keep me going!