Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

Phsyco

Storm's P.O.V.

The next day

Flint still wasn't at the Police station. I decided that there must just be a delay on the plane that he was catching.
Kelsey looked over to me.
"Where's Flint? He should have been here an hour ago!" She hissed.
I shrugged.
"It's probably just plane delays! If you wait here for Flint, I'm going with the Police to search my house. OK?"
She nodded. Neither of us were in a good mood, as we barely got any sleep.

Flint's P.O.V.

The next day, I decided to go home. Surely Storm and Kelsey wouldn't have stayed overnight!
I opened the door to a complete wreckage.
"What the fuck is going on? Storm!"
I heard the floorboards creaking upstairs.
Then a face popped out. It wasn't Storm's; it wasn't even a woman!
"Who are you? You're not a fan are you?"
He laughed.
"Why would I be a fan of you, after what you helped do to me eleven years ago?"
I stopped. What had happened eleven years ago?
Then it came to me.
"You're Cody! Why are you in my house? Was it you that wrecked everything?" I demanded.
He laughed again.
"No shit, Sherlock! I came here for Kelsey. And yes, it was me! What are you going to do about it?"
I stormed up the stairs and threw a punch at him.
He was unfazed.
Laughing even harder now, he picked me up and slammed me against the wall.
"What are you planning now? To snog me and take a photo?" I joked with him.
He picked me up, clean off of the ground, and threw me down the stairs.
Hitting the wooden floor felt like being shot in the head.
"Here's the deal, I can kill you now, or you hand over Storm and Kelsey!" He scowled.
I didn't move or talk. I couldn't. The pure agony was too much.
"So that's how it is then? Shame, boy. Love makes you weak!" He shouted.
Just as he slammed my head down on the floor again, there were flashing lights outside of the door. I thought I was hallucinating, but I couldn't tell.

Storm's P.O.V.

When we arrived at my house, I heard a blood-curdling scream.
The Police reacted immediately, running into the house with first aids.
I followed them in to a dumping site of a house. Everything was smashed, and there was a pile of blood on the floor.
Wait, what?
There was blood, and it was new, but no bearer!
"I've found him!" One of the officers shouted.
I ran into the room that the noise had come from, to see a demented Cody with a chainsaw.
Then I looked to where he was about to saw.
There was a body.
"Stop him! He's going to saw that person!"
The officers restrained him. It was surprisingly easy as he had been wielding a weapon that could murder them all in a matter of seconds.
"Storm, I need you to ring the ambulance. It looks like they have a body to take away."
I nodded and dialed 999. Again.
"Hello, how can I help you?"
"I need the ambulance."
"OK, just a minute."
"Hello?"
"Hi, I think that there's a body that you need picking up."
"OK, where is it?"
I gave him the address.
"OK, paramedics will be there in a few minutes." He hung up.
I sighed, and walked over to the body.
"Fuck... No!" I cried.
It was Flint.
He was lying in another puddle of blood, that was getting bigger by the second.
I hugged him, uncaring that the blood would get all over me.
"Why... Flint?"
I checked for a pulse.
But I couldn't find one.
That didn't mean much, and I could never find anyone's pulse, but it did make me a hell of a lot more worried.
I couldn't lose him now...
I saw a lump in his pocket, so I took a look at what was inside.
It was a small box.
I took it out of the pocket and opened it.
There was a ring inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Flint =(
He's an awesome character...
I feel sorry for him...
I bet you all do aswell!
Oh, and thanks to JustACupcakeLover for giving me an idea for this chapter.
It would have been incredibly boring otherwise.
Comments are appreciated!