Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

The split up?

Everybody clapped, but not everybody seemed to be happy.
Leo's face went pale.
"Cool. I wish you the best and all that crap that people usually say!" Leo said, plastering a smile onto his ever paler face.
Kelsey stood up onto the coffee table as Flint and I got off.
"I'd like to say that none of this would have been possible had I not given Flint a few pointers to gain Storms heart!" She shouted.
This confused me.
"What do you mean?" I questioned, with suspicion in my tone.
"Well... I told him about you, the things you like, oh, and there was that purple lip ring..."
Flint blushed.
I was shocked for a split second, then began to laugh.
"That's so cute!" I kissed his cheek. He blushed even more.
Leo coughed as he looked at his watch.
"Uh... Is that the time? I have to get home to... Watch my favourite TV show!" He grabbed his stuff and left.
I glanced at Flint. He shrugged.

Leo's P.O.V

I ran home crying. I thought Storm would have dumped Flint after a few months, or maybe the other way around.
But they stayed strong through everything.
It was so unfair.
When I got home, I pigged out on chocolate and ice cream, and then I phoned Flint.
"Flint here. And you are?"
"It's Leo..."
"Oh... Why did you run off like that? We had only just got everything going!" He sounded concerned.
"I dunno, I guess... Well, what I mean is..."
"Yes?"
"I think the band should split up." I blurted out without a second's thought.
"What?!" I heard everyone shout. Flint had obviously put the phone on loudspeak.
"I just think that I need a break... That's all..."
In the background I could hear Flint and Storm fighting over the phone.
"Listen Leo, I can hear that there's another reason. Why can't you tell us?" Storm had obviously won, as it was her voice.
"I really cannot say. I'm sorry that it was Christmas though. Have a good one, hope you get what you want, yada yada see you later, although I probably wont seeing as the bands splitting up... Bye!" I slammed the phone down before anyone could say anything else.

Flint's P.O.V

"So... What do you think is wrong with him?" I wondered.
Silence.
"Well... Maybe he does just want a break!" Nicholas suggested.
"Or he might fancy Storm..." Everybody turned to Cole, who was leaning against the wall.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. He looked up to face me.
"Think about it, when you announced that you were getting married, his face went pale and he rushed off!"
Silence again.
"That doesn't really make sense. He wouldn't leave the band because Storm waas taken!" John mentioned.
None of us could figure out why he left. So we sat down and turned the TV on. It was the news.
"Alexandria's Wounds very own Flint has pulled through with a miraculous recovery. Many fans are delighted to hear the news. Here is one of his fans to have her say." A lady on the TV announced.
Storm kissed me on the cheek as I tried to smile.
"I'm so glad that he managed to stay alive, if he had died I don't know what I'd do!" A fan said.
"Flint..." Storm looked up at me.
"Hmm?"
"In your coma, what were you dreaming of?"
"You." I whispered in her ear.

Two days later

Leo's P.O.V

I wrote a letter to Flint.
'Flint,
I thought the band should split up because I can't bear to be around you knowing that you will never be mine. So, I'm leaving the country. And I'm not coming back.
I just want you to know this:
I love you.
Leo'
After finishing the letter, I put it in an envelope, wrote Flint's address on it, grabbed my stuff, and left for the airport.
At first I had planned suicide, but upon holding the knife I could not drive myself to do so.
I had always been such a wimp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short, but there's nothing else to add in this chapter.
Comments are appreciated!