Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

The bright idea

Flint's P.O.V

As soon as Nicholas had left, I had an idea. This idea could save the band and possibly our inner-band relationships at the same time.
"Storm!" I shouted up the stairs.
"Yeah?"
"Can you play the drums?"
"Yeah, why?"
I ran out of the house, to see Nicholas about to drive off.
"Wait, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I watched as he turned the ignition off. Rolling down the window, he glared at me.
"What do you want?"
"I have an idea that could save the band!" I panted.
He got out of the car, and we both walked into the living room again.
"So what is this brilliant idea of yours?" Nicholas requested.
"Why don't we get Storm to do the drumming? I know it would be a bit weird but it's all we can do!"
Everybody stared at me. I knew what they were thinking:
A girl in the band? A girl that's getting married to the singer? What kind of crazy is he?
At last Cole stood up.
"I like the idea, personally."
Nicholas and John nodded.
"Maybe it would do us good to have a feminine influence!" John mentioned.
I grinned and shouted up the stairs again.
"Storm!"
"WHAT?"
"You want to be the drummer for our band?"
Storm ran out to the top of the staircase.
"Are you serious?"
We all nodded in unison.
"Then let's get the news out! Let's do something! We can't just sit around all day!" Storm clapped and we all burst into life.

Three days later

Leo's P.O.V

I sat down and stared at the TV. GMTV was about to start.
Hello and welcome to GMTV! First up today is an important announcement from Flint of Alexandria's Wounds. Flint?"
I perked up when I heard his name.
"Thank you, Aileen. As you may know, recently our drummer, Leo, left the band. We all miss him dearly. We thought that that was the end for Alexandria's Wounds, but then I came up with an idea. As a band we have decided to welcome my fiance, Storm, as our new drummer."
I slammed the remote onto the floor. How dare he replace me with his... Whore of a girlfriend?
"That's excellent!"
"But there's more... We're going on tour in a few months around America!"

And if it wasn't enough, they were carrying on as if nothing had happened?
"Well, it seems as if good news can only get better for now! So, tell me about Storm. How did you two get engaged?"
"Well, as soon as I woke up from my coma, I proposed to her. I was a bit delirious and she ditched me. Then I came back home and she proposed to me. It's all very funny looking back on it!"

"FUCK YOU! Why her? Why?" Tears were streaming down my face, ruining my eyeliner. But I simply didn't care anymore. I didn't care about anything.
"And Leo? Where is he now? What's he planning on doing?"
"Well... We don't know where he is. He just left... And we really do miss him."
"Would you like to say anything in case he is watching now?"
"Yeah, thanks. Look, Leo, I know it's been hard for you and I should have realized how much it hurt you. Just... Please come back!"
I could hear Flint sniffling but I couldn't see him because I was curled in a ball crying like there's no tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry it's so short!
Like I said last time, come up with an idea what could happen next and I might use it!
Please?
Comments are appreciated (especially ones that give me an idea for what to do next)!