Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

Doomsday

Flint's P.O.V.

When I got home Storm was waiting for me with her coat and shoes on.
"What have I forgotten now?" I groaned.
"Nothing, I just want to go for a walk in the field!" She replied as she dragged me out of the door. When she got her phone out I got suspicious again.
"Who are you phoning?"
"Kelsey, I think she could do with a walk as well."
"If you're having Kelsey, I want my band mates!" I grabbed my phone from my pocket, called them all and everyone met in the field.

"So, what's this whole big meet up for?" Nicholas asked.
"I don't know... I felt drawn here, like something important's going to happen!" Storm smiled. The guys and I sat down under a dead tree while Storm and Kelsey walked into the middle of the field and stared into nowhere. Storm had a good idea coming out, it was a beautiful day. The sky was blue, and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Suddenly, Black clouds blocked out the sun and the sky altogether. Looked like a storm was coming. Lightning started flashing from the sky and Cole seemed to be a bit worried.
Lightning flicked down into the very field we were in and the whole band ducked for cover.
"Oh my God..." Nicholas remarked as I glanced up. Storm and Kelsey were replaced with carcasses.
"Storm was killed in a storm..." Cole murmured. "Next thing you know... You'll get killed in a fire, Flint!" He turned to me. I was fighting the tears and couldn't look at anyone. The rest of the band went to check on the carcasses and I leaned back on the tree. Just as they reached Storm and Kelsey, I heard more lightning.
This was turning out to be a VERY bad day...

Cole's P.O.V.

When we all had our back on Flint, more lightning came. I glanced back over, and, to my dismay, Flint was engulfed in flames.
"Oh fuck! Fuck no! Does EVERYTHING I SAY COME TRUE?! What, is Cody suddenly going to come out of nowhere and butcher the rest of us now?" I cried as Nicholas came over to me. He had a look on his face as if he'd seen a ghost.
"Cole... I think you might be right there... Look who it is..."
I turned around... And Cody was standing over me, with a chainsaw. It was turning out to be his signature weapon.
"Why'd you open your big mouth?!?!" Nicholas screamed.

Leo's P.O.V.

10:00. News time.
Turning on the news, I saw a field with police cars all around it.
"This is the scene where the famous rock band, Alexandria's Wounds, were all brutally murdered, including the lead singer's wife and her best friend. So far, from what we can tell, the singer's wife and her friend were struck by lightning, Flint the singer was burned to death, and the rest of the band were chainsawed apart, bit by bit."
Off went the television.
"What kind of psycho would do that?" A voice sneered from behind me as I froze. "That's what you're thinking, isn't it?" I felt a mouth pressed to my ear.
"I know who killed your friends... Want to know who?"
I tried to nod but couldn't. My brain was failing.
"Here's a little clue... He tried to kill your 'lover' a few weeks before!"
I gulped.
"And another clue..." The stranger pushed a gun onto my temple. "He's about to kill you too!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what? I didn't get enough comments and I got bored with this story so I decided to kill off all my characters >:D
Have a nice life.