Status: FINISHED! WAHAA!

In love... with my best friend's boyfriend?

Flint

The next day, I left the house at 7:20 AM so that I didn't have to talk to Kelsey. I really wasn't interested in what she was going to call the baby.
When I got to school, Flint ran up to me. Flint was an emo-he had black, short hair with a side bang, a lip ring, and deep, purple eyes (He had Alexandria's Genesis) that anyone could get completely lost in.
"Hey Storm! You're here early today!" His voice was to die for. Not that I liked him or anything.
"Oh, hey Flint. I just wanted to walk on my own today-" I noticed that he had a new lip ring-it was dark purple; my favorite color.
"I love your new lip ring!" I remarked.
"Oh, thanks! You like lip rings then?"
"Like? I love them! They are so sexy!"
Flint's eyes seemed to lighten up when I said that. And as I stared into them, I completely forgot why I was mad at Kelsey.
"Storm?"
I snapped out of my trance immediately.
"What? Did you say something?"
"No, it's just... You kind of... Zoned out..."
"Oh, sorry! I must be such a jerk!"
"No, you're not, in fact-"
"Well, I'll see you later then!" I ran off, because I saw Kelsey storming in through the gates.

Flint's P.O.V.
As Storm ran off, I sighed.
Kelsey came up to me.
"Flint, have you seen Storm?"
"Uh, well-"
"I'll take that as a no then. Ooh, you took my advice!" She commented as she looked at my lip ring.
"Well, you know Storm better than everyone else, I would have never found out that her favorite color was dark purple had you not told me..."
She shrugged.
"No need to thank me, I think you two would be cute together!"
I blushed.
"Um, Kelsey?"
"Yes?"
"Do you know what's up with her lately? She's been acting kind of weird..."
"No, she hasn't told me... I did ask her-twice, but she just said 'I've got things on my mind', I mean what kind of an excuse it that?"
"I dunno... Well, thanks anyway." I muttered.
"No problem! If you need any more advice, I'll give it to you. Later!" She said as she ran to her form room.
Storm-a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. Her black hair with a blond streak mixed perfectly with her clothes.
Whenever I looked at her, my brain stopped working completely.
Whenever she would walk up to me, it would seem as if time slowed down, or even came to a halt sometimes.
And she had a great taste in music! Alternative Rock was her world.
She was the perfect girl in my eyes-I just wished that she felt the same way about me.

Storm's P.O.V.
After about five minutes of sitting alone in my form room, Kelsey came up to me.
"OK, Storm, why didn't you wait for me?"
"Uh... I don't know..." I lied.
"Storm, stop lying to me! Why?"
"OK, fine. I didn't want to hear you nagging on about what you were going to call your baby!"
"Storm?"
Crap.
"What?"
"What made you think that I was going to have a baby?"
"Well, I had this dream, and you got pregnant. You started the sentence exactly the same way as you did in real life: you said 'Storm, I need to tell you something'... And... And..."
"OK, Storm, I forgive you. But don't jump to a conclusion like that again!"
I looked down at my feet.
"I'm sorry, Kelsey, really, I am!"
"Ssh, I know, Storm! Let's just put it behind us, OK?"
Tears were swelling up in my eyes.
"Oh... I'm such a bad friend, Kelsey!"
"No you're not! you're the best friend a girl could wish for!"
I sighed.
"Whatever. Let's just get to class." I had no time for this touchy-feel stuff.
Then I realized something.
"Wait, where's Cody?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit long.
Thanks to Zoelin for helping me create Flint,
I wouldn't have been able to make him like he is without her!
Comments are appreciated!