Status: Hope you like it.

Untitled

The Party

The Next week

Leah and I got pretty close, which I found out was unusual for her. In 3 days my birthday was coming up and no one knew. Which was not usual since back at ‘home’ I never celebrated it anyway.

A knock on the door took me out of my thinking.

“Yes?”

“Hey want to go shopping with me” Leah called from the other side.

“Ok, just let me get ready.”

After I got ready Leah and I went to Port Angles. We went shopping for clothes for…well you should know why. We were walking down a sidewalk and then I spotted Hunter. He is the tracker for ‘my old pack’ they would send him whenever they were looking for a vampire but what I didn’t understand was why he was here. Then it hit me I was the ‘old’ daughter of the former leader, so they sent Hunter to find me and bring me back since I was considered ‘royal’.
I tugged on Leah’s sleeve to get her attention. “Leah um can we go the other way?”
“Yeah, sure why?”

“Sorry but I can’t tell you at the moment.” I didn’t want any of my new family to get involved with THEM.

We walked away from Hunter but then the wind brought him my scent. Hunter whipped his head at our direction and then saw me and started to come towards me.

“Darn it" I whispered then shouted at Leah "We need to leave NOW!”

We ran to the car and started to drive away. I looked at Hunters direction and saw him with a disbelief expression. I mouthed sorry then turned my head back to the front. After a while Leah final broke the silences in the car.

“What are you worried about Kia and you don’t look to good”

“Ok I guess it’s time to tell you.”

“Tell me what?”

“Well let me begin with the former leader of my old pack.”

Few Minutes Later

“Let me get this straight. You are some ‘royal’ daughter and you never told us?”

“Well yeah and I didn’t want you guys to get involve with my problems, or lose your life.”

“Even if you did tell us we will still stick up for you. You need to learn that family won’t let family do things by themselves.”

“Thank you so much Leah.”

“You’re welcome.”

Jacob’s P.O.V.

“Hey Jake, could you come here for a sec?” Billy called from his room.

“Yeah.”

I found my dad on the floor looking at an old calendar mom use to keep.
“Whats up?”

“You know how Sarah use to watch Kia?”

“Yeah?”

“Well here’s a date that might interests you.”

Billy gave me the calendar and on the page was this

Friday, October 30
Kia’s Birthday

“That means her birthday is in 2 days! We should celebrate it, oooo maybe even a surprise birthday party.”

I ran out of the room and called everyone about the party.

Kia’s P.O.V.

I noticed everyone has been distant to me. Maybe they found out about my royalty and wanted to stay away from me. I drove up to the Black’s house and slowly walked up the steps. I noticed all the lights were off so I guessed that they were probably visiting Chief Swan. When I opened the door and walked in I couldn’t see a thing.

SURPISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put my hand on my heart. There was everyone, wolves, imprints, and parents. Tears slowly formed in my eyes. The whole place was decorated with Happy Birthday stuff. Then on the table were presents.

“Thank you guys so much this means a lot to me.” I said once my heart beat went down.

“Jacob planned it!” Paul called from behind Rachel.

“Oh it was nothing.”

I hugged Jacob real tight for a thank you. Then I kissed him on the cheek and went to hug everyone else. I knew that Jacob was pink because of the extra heat he was giving off.