Status: Complete

I can Be a Secret

Epilogue

Evan held my hand tight in his as we all walked out of the theater laughing. It was myself, Evan, Jake, Seth, Jenifer, Cathy, and Lexi. "Oh my god! Best movie ever!" Cathy said energetically. I nodded laughing, and we all headed towards Wendy's.

Ever since I stood up to Melony people started noticing me. I've even begun to come out of my box. I usually don't talk to other people because it felt like I was pushing myself out of my comfort zone. But now, people say hi to me in the hallways, and start up friendly conversation with me. I gotta say I'm loving the new me. I feel like I've branched out to people and crawled out of my box. All I needed to do was stand up for myself.

My smile faded as I noticed Melony sitting down on a bench staring at me. I let go of Evan's hand and nodded everyone off. "Go ahead. I'll catch up."

"Aww I wanna see the fight." Seth whined. I shook my head smiling.

"There won't be one. I sauntered over at Melony as everyone else stepped inside Wendy's. "What are you doing here?" I questioned shoving my hands in to my pocket. Melony shrugged and slid over on the bench to make some room for me. I sat down next to her not saying anything.

"Look Hazel..." I glanced up at her seeing that she was staring down at the ground. "I"m really sorry about how I treated you. I had no right to talk to you the way I did. These past three weeks," She looked over at me this time. "I' really missed you." I shrugged my shoulders not understanding why she treated me like that in the first place. And she missed me? Wow, I never would have guess basically because she hangs out with these other girls so often now.

"Why did you treat me like that?" She shifted turning to face me now.

"Because you let me. You never told me that any of it bothered you or that you felt like you were being pushed around." Gee I didn't know I had to. I thought the defeated expressions on my face would have given it all away.

"Why should I have to tell you everything? Can't you figure stuff out on your own?" She srhugged her shoulders giggling.

"I guess it's a blonde thing. I"m slower than others, give me some time here." I half smiled nodding. "Look," she said. "We don't have to be best friend's or anything, but I'd like it if we both..ya know started talking again. It seems like you're the only person who listened when I spoke." I smiled standing up.

"I don't forgive you." I said rocking back on my heels. "But, I guess you could earn back my forgiveness." Melony giggled nodding her head.

"Sure. Anything so that we could be friends again." I smiled and she held out her arms. Giggling, I wrapped mine around her and hugged her tightly.

"Wanna get some Wendy's?" She nodded grabbing my hand.

"Sure." And we walked into Wendy's smiling and giggling to everyone's surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3

I just wanna say thank you all for reading, commenting, and subscribing to my story. It means so much to me! My second top rated story! Whoo-hoo! lol Thank you again so much! :)
Couldn't have done it without you guys :D Seriously!

Follow me on Twitter!