My Love Story

Handsome Dude

I quickly got up and went to my next class. Once class was over, I stopped by my locker to get somethings. The hallways were empty but I heard the sound of shoes walking. I glanced to see who's shoes they belong to. Only to stare at a very tall and very handsome guy walking pass me.

Thankfully the guy didn't notice me and went to the lunch room. Then I remembered that I promised Emmet that I'd sit with his family at lunch. Crap, I thought. I got up and headed to the lunch room. The entire room was loud, noise, and big. For a few seconds I became confused and unsure what to do.

Suddenly, a hand was pressed on my back. I looked up to see that it was Emmet. I let out the breath that I was holding.

"Oh thank god it was you Emmet!" I said from being terrified. I earned a big laugh from Emmet.

"Come along Teg. You need to meet my family." With that Emmet pushed my back and we walked over to his family. As I looked around, a lot of people started to stare and whisper to others. I was very confused why they were.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in front of Emmet's family. I recognized three faces. One being the handsome guy I saw going to the lunch room. Another guy, also tall and had honeyish brown hair had a smirk on his face.

"Teg this is my family. My family this is Teg. The Blondie is Rosie, my girlfriend. Next to her is Alice and William. Then Edward and Bella. That's Moon. And last is Jasper." A few Hi's and hello's came from them. Rosie just glared and looked away. I quickly said a shy hi. Emmet sat me down in a chair next to Jasper and then walked to the other side of the table and sat next to Rosie.

"So where did you come from?" asked Bella.

"I'm from Bantam, Connecticut."

"Oh wow. How are you liking Forks? I was new last year and know how you feel."

"Well its definitely interesting. I like how there is a beach in La Push. So then I can go surfing." After I mentioned La Push, everyone tensed up a bit. I was puzzled by why, but I didn't questioned it.

"So why did you move?" Bella quickly asked.

"My parents felt like moving, so we packed our bags and moved." Not that they care where I go The bell rung and everyone went their seperate ways.

Once school was over, I went straight over to La Push to go surfing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I havent updated in SO long. Ive been having numerous of writers block and was a slight bit lazy. And my computer crashed so all the work i had got earsed. So I've been thinking of changing the rating to become NC-17. Cause, Ive had some ideas of not PG rated story lines.