Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

James,

James.

I would have never thought that you would die at only the tender age of 28. You have inspired me to be comfortable in my own skin and to not give a damn about what other people thought. You had such a rare personality that so many people adore and love. It's no wonder why half the users on this site have given up writing their stories.

Because this emptiness is unbearable.

i remember when i first met you. You were sweaty from finishing the show and you were still crazy and hyperactive. You mentioned to me that no dream was really too big, not if you had the determination to reach for it. You taught me to follow my dreams. You taught everyone to just be themselves.

If you could only see the pain that you've caused with your passing. It's so heartbreaking to know that you; a musical genius, had passed on. I've been a fan of Avenged for a while, and i can't say that i've cried for any other artist that has passed, besides you.

Wherever you may be, just remember that you have the support of every single fan out in the entire world, and that you've impacted the lives of millions.

though your life was cut short, you did live . You got to live out your wildest dreams and become something that people could only imagine.

You will forever be, my idol. </3
♠ ♠ ♠
Also, another user has started another thing on here:

http://stories.mibba.com/read/231228/Remember-Rev/

so, go check it, and if youve had the pleasure, submit one!