Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Thank You For Being My Saviour

The Rev.
Jimmy Sullivan
James Sullivan
The Reverend Tholemew Plague.

there were many names that you went by,
many names you responded to, but no matter the name you use in heaven, you will greatly be remembered as the worlds best drummer.

yuo meant so much to everyone, and you were a hero to many, and a great idol.
you were able to make a smile grace the features of those on the verge of a breakdown,
and you were able to make those upset laugh out loud.

you were an amazing person, a great drummer, and im sure a perfect friend.
you have fans grieving, and you were always loved and will lalways be cherished.
you were a saviour to many who thought they were lost, and a genius to those broken souls looking for a path.

you were truly a reverened, and you led those forgot to light.
so many looked up to the greatest drummer in history, the musical genius and so many still do. you are still loved and cherished between those fans and your friends and family. as many have before said, i hope you find your little piece of heaven in the afterlife.

rest in peace james owen sullivan.
rest in peace reverend tholomew plauge.
rest in peace, a great friend.

but most importantly rest in peace a wonderful person.

as "djashbagirl so stated, " i bet you look beautiful with wings"

We all know you'll raise some hell heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
still showin it!