Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

My Submission

Dear Jimmy,
I never met you, but you were like my best friend that helped me get through each day with the spirit you exuded. Everything I did came back to you because you were, and still are, my idol. I first started listening to Avenged Sevenfold, not knowing anything about you guys and when I heard your voice in Afterlife, I just smiled because I just knew I had to listen to you guys. You are the one that made me make goals in life because the main one was to meet you and the rest of the guys, though it would have been awesome to just have a conversation with only you about everything because that would have been the best. I had the honor to see A7X live last year and even though I knew I would get in trouble for getting home late, I had to see you guys live. It was the best night of my life. The whole time, I just look for you in the back and smiled when I caught a glimpse of you behind the drums that you made beautiful music with. You were funny, smart, creative, and a musical genius that I will always look up to. I love you with all my heart and hope your doing great in the Afterlife.

Love one of your biggest fans,
Liana. <3
♠ ♠ ♠
still sendin the love in!