Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

To A Dear Friend,

James Owen Sullivan- Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan,

I can't begin to explain how I felt when the news started to sink in about you. To be quite honest, I still don't want to believe it. As much as I don't want it to be true, the harsh reality is that you are gone. When I told my baby sister(Who I now have hooked on you guys and she's in 7th grade currently) about you, she also had the same reaction. Shock and disbelief.

I know you're gone from this oh-so-fascinating reality but I would like to think that in some way, you're not gone. That somehow, someway, you're still here, watching us and having the time of your afterlife chasing those Stallion Ducks. Personally, I was always a Johnny Christ and The Rev fan while my baby sis(Coury) was always a M. Shadows and Zacky Vengeance fan(But we both agreed that Synyster Gates was epic in his own way)

-Anyway, moving on.

You were a fan-fucking-tastic drummer and will always be one of my music related idols. You were, no doubt, an amazing husband, an even better brother and best friend to all of those lucky enough to be a part of your life. I will be honest when I say that I'm not sure if I could ever see an Avenged Sevenfold concert(If the guys decide to go on tour later) now that you're gone. But one thing I know for certain is that in the hearts of fans everywhere, you will always, be with us.

To the band, family and friends-

I am at a loss for words. You lost a great drummer, son, husband, best friend, and brother. I'm sure that nothing I say(Or write here) could take away the pain you're going through. I hope you all know that you're fans are all there for you, and that we are truly sorry for your loss.

-Jimmy-

I hope that, wherever you are, you're having the time of your life. I know that, with out a doubt, you will creating all kinds of havoc upon the world in which you now belong to. As corny as this may sound, me and my little sister both believe that you are a Guardian Angel, of sorts, and that you are still here, watching us, and protecting us.

We- We being myself (Brittaney) and my sister Coury- will love you forever, and will forever be in awe of your drumming skills. To the both of us, you will always remain an idol, and will be a Guardian Angel of sorts for us. I believe that you were taken because somewhere, someone above had a different idea for you. As much as we don't agree, we must face the fact that you are gone.

You may be gone, but you be forever in our hearts. "Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end, but in my hearts a memory, and there you'll always be" I do admit that it's kind of a cheesy quote from my all time favorite Disney movie, Fox and the Hound, but I thought it was fitting. So, before my emotions get the best of me, I just want to sum things up and say my final goodbye.

James Owen Sullivan, you will be dearly missed but never forgotten. You will be with us forever in spirit and heart. On December 28, 2009, the world lost a truly gifted musician. You are loved by many, fans and family.

In Loving Memory,
James Owen Sullivan; Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
Feb 10, 1981- Dec 28, 2009

-WiccaKitty05 (Brittaney)
♠ ♠ ♠
pure beauty.