Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear Jimmy,

Dear Jimmy,

Saying I'm shocked by your sudden death is beyond an understatement. When I first saw the terrible news this morning, I convinced myself it was a joke or a mistake and that in a few moments I'd see a message from you saying "I'm still here! I'm not dead!"

That message never came.

I never thought the death of someone I didn't know personally would take this much of a toll on me, but it has. I feel empty, broken, like there is something vital missing from the world. This is all so surreal. There were so many amazing things surrounding Avenged Sevenfold; the new album, Matt and Val's wedding, and now it just feels like nothing will ever be the same.

Jimmy, you're leaving us all in mayhem, you really are. I can't be angry with you, it wasn't your doing. I keep trying to tell myself its okay because you're in a better place and still watching over us, but it still hurts to know that I'll never get to see what crazy stuff you have up your sleeve every time an album comes out, or see any new crazy antics in interviews, and see the no doubt beautiful children you and Leanna would have had. I hate that you've been taken from us, especially so suddenly. I feel like if I knew what happened I would feel better and it would be more real, but now I'm angry because of not having a reason for you being gone and I don't want to accept it.

You were a true artist, musician, and amazing person. Your music spoke to me in ways that other music couldn't. Having the honor of seeing Avenged in concert and hearing your immaculate drumming first hand filled me with an energy I can't describe. I loved hearing you talk about your music and band mates and seeing your crazy childlike antics that never failed to make me laugh. You were so full of life and didn't deserve to be taken.

Living in a world without Jimmy Sullivan will be hard for all. If I feel this way, like I know many other fans feel then I can't fathom how horrible things must be for the rest of the band, Leanna, and your family. My heart truly goes out to them, and I hope they know that the fans are with them, no matter what at the tragic time and will support them when they move forward.

All my love through and through,
Clarissa.

The Rev Is Immortal In All of Our Hearts.
♠ ♠ ♠
he is immortal to us all.
thank you, and keep the faith and submissions coming.