Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dearest Jimbo,

Dearest Jimbo,

Honestly, I felt like my heart sank the moment I read that it was all true. I'm pretty sure everyone else felt horrible as well.

You were an amazing drummer. No, the best drummer up til date. A ball of energy, and your enthusiasm towards music was the best thing about yourself. I looked up to you, I really did. you made everyone smile, whether through a video, an interview, or in person.

You were perfection in person. Your lively attitude, and not giving a fuck about what people thought about you, made yourself indeed very special. Your incredible talents, and not to forget your values for friendship, were something I loved the most about you. You were the reason I fell in love with Drumming. Three years ago, I clicked on a random video, bored out of my head. Next thing I knew, I was looking at you creating the best beats created and ever since then, I had one thought in my mind - I want to be just like Him. The Reverend Tholomew Plague.

And that was what made me favor Avenged Sevenfold out of the rest. It was all you, Jimmy Sullivan.

So yeah, I started to search you up and all that Jazz, and guess what? I even shared a birthday with you. No matter how overrated this may seem, I personally believe I'll never be able to be happy on my Birthday every again.

What I am, and I'm pretty sure most of the A7X fans are, feeling truly can not be explained in words. I said what I could, and the rest you can imagine.

But I'm somewhat happy to know you Jimmy. You lived your life to the fullest, no matter what. An amazing person you were.

A role model. An awesome drummer. A unique soul. An image of perfection.

Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan will truly be missed. May you rest in piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
Day three!