Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear All Things Avenged

Dear All Things Avenged,

I could not simply just put Jimmy, because I don't just want it to be directed towards Jimmy. So I have decided to direct it towards all things avenged.

Upon hearing that Jimmy had passed away, my heart wrenched. I refused to believe that the world would be so cruel as to take away someone as amazing as him. I actually called my best friend, and asked if it was some kind of joke. But after I had checked out more and more websites, trying to find out what was going on, and every one of them said the same exact thing, in one shape or form, I had realized it was the truth.

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, was gone. It is hard for me to think about, as I am sure it is for a lot of fans, and even some non-fans. Even now I am tearing up writing about it.

I was so confused as to why he was taken, and at such a young age, but then I realized something. Even though he is not here in person, he will always be here in spirit, in music, in the passing wind, and in our hearts.

Though we cannnot see him, doesn't mean he isn't here. I feel he will always watch over his friends, his family, and his fans.

I hope his family, and everyone that is close to him, understand the impact he has made on thousands of lives. These letters should be some kind of hint, that not only was he a drummer for a band, he was a lifesaver.

I wish that I could go back in time, and change the fact that he is gone, but I do not have that power. What I do have the power to do, is keep his memory alive. As long as we remember the man he was, and still is, he will always be alive.

Whether it be through music, poems, letters, or whatever, as long as we remember who he was, what he was playing music for, and the impact he has made on the hearts of millions, Jimmy's memory will still live on, even though he decided that that big recording studio in the sky looked just a little better than the ones down here.

I am truly sorry to all the immediate members of the Avenged family, I can never truly understand what all you are going through. But even though none of us exactly know you on a serious personal level, we all are heartbroken that Jimmy had to leave so soon.

With much love and regard,
Jessi Cabral

Rest In Peace, James Owen Sullivan. or at least, try not to get into to much trouble
♠ ♠ ♠
We got reported again. Some HATEFUL ASS FUCKER said that 'this should be deleted immediately' if i ever find the fuckers that reported this, i will hunt them down and kill them. STUPID ASS FUCKING, CUNT SUCKING, UNCLE FUCKING, MOTHER LICKER.