Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

My Letter Thing.

Jimmy Sullivan - February 10, 1981 - December 28, 2009

Jimmy, you were truly an amazing guy which no one will ever replace. You kept the Avenged Spirit within your band members, close friends and family and more importantly your fans.
You kept everyone entertained with your witty character and amazing personality.

I can't believe that we lost you at such a young age. You have inspired so many people to not only speak your mind but to be themselves and not care what people thought of you. You were truly awesome. You were a amazing drummer, friend, son, husband and leader to all the Avenged Fans in the world.
We will never forget you, for you we will all pull together and keep the Avenged Sevenfold spirit alive just like you have over the years.
You will be missed terribly but we know that you will look down on us and guide us through the hard times.

I personally lost a idol and i am sure the rest of the Avenged fans have also, i will never forget you. Your family, friends and beloved wife will always be in my prayers, as will you be.

Love Always
Stacey Marie Thomson
xxx