Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear Avenged Family

Dear Avenged Family,

I really don't know how to start this.Jimmy was and still is my biggest idol.I remember watching the TV one day and the music video for Afterlife came on.I saw Jimmy on the drums and thought he was really different looking.In fact I thought that about the whole band.But then I realized I love the music. And now it makes me smile every time I listen to any Avenged songs. It's sad to hear that Jimmy won't be on this earth any longer. When someone passes we should focus on the good that that person has done and try not to think about that they aren't going to be on this earth any longer.But that they had an affect on you and your life.

I have never met him even though I wish I had,I didn't.And I really believe that he will always be with each and every one us. Jimmy always brightened up my day.I remember walking home from school dancing and singing the words to Mcfly by Pinkly Smooth.People always gave me weird looks but I simply just ignored them and kept singing.Each day when I come home from school I watch the All Excess dvd and watch Jimmy chase the stallion in central park.I watch that at least 10 times.I think Jimmy will always live on in our memories and our hearts.

My prayers go out to all of you that were close to Jimmy.I hope that we can all heal from this pain we are feeling.It's hard yes but Jimmy influenced many of us in many different ways.And I think that's amazing just one man can do that for so many people.I bet Jimmy's up there bugging God so much that he'll have to send him back to us.

Jimmy, you will forever be with us all in some way and be in our hearts forever
I hope you're up there rocking out with Dimebag.

Love,
Marissa (KirkenLove)