Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To James Owen Sullivan

Dear Jimmy,
You are a true idol. You are way too young to die, especially at this age. You still had a lot of life to live and it's sad that you're leaving so soon. You are an inspiration to so many people that you may not know, as so myself. I am in a dark place in my life, and you and your band have helped me pull through majorly. I just wanted to really thank you. Thank you for saving my life. Thank you for inspiring me, and for me to continue living my own life. Thank you for making brilliant music and for being the awesome person that you are. You will truly be missed and I hope their is a happy afterlife for you filled with drums everywhere, so you can continue being happy. Your legacy will live on forever. I will never forget you and it will be hard just for me to move on. I feel sorry for Avenged, because it's gonna be especially hard for them to move on. No other drummer can replace you, or be as awesomely skilled as you are. We all love you and I hope to see you in the afterlife when my time comes.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks again, and submit your letters!

thank you! thank you all so much! 108 readers! wow!