Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Right?

Dear Jimmy,

I never really got the chance to meet you.
Although, I do want to inform you that I have actually thought about it, I and my best friend Rave wanted to meet you together. She’s completely hooked on you. You’re her idol, she really does look up to you, you’re the reason she started drumming. It amazes me how one person can have such in impact on not only me, but so many others out there.

I’m actually still waiting for you to just come on any T.V. show and tell us it was a joke. Your death doesn’t want to sink in. My body is more or less downloading it, a very slow download. I’ve never met you, but ever since I started listening to Avenged Sevenfold, all of you grew on me. Each and every one of you has a room in my heart.

When I heard the news I really didn’t want to believe it, I kept repeating to myself that it was a joke. Some sick joke. But, even though I didn’t want to believe it, I knew it was the truth, because a part of me started to ache. It was my heart, it felt the emptiness. When I heard the news even through tears and complete out of control shaking that I was in, I found myself smiling. I was listening to Seize the Day and even though I was breaking down and in complete denial, the song hit me hard and it made me think.

You wouldn’t want us to cry, you would be here to cheer us up. I know this without meeting you. I know that you must have been the life of the party, the one person who would always try to find a way to make others’ laugh. I mean, although you left us early, you lived doing what you loved and what you were best at. What you were absolutely great at.

My heart might be missing a piece right now, but I know that soon the music you helped create will ease it for me. It will fill in the empty space… and soon I wouldn’t even feel the ache anymore, just remember the good times you had, like running behind that stallion duck, creating the Avenged Sevenfold cartoon, being with your best friends.

I know that you’re in a better place, in Rock N’ Roll heaven, sitting behind your drums and just rocking in paradise, in your own little piece of heaven.

Jimmy, you will be missed by everyone, best friends, family & fans alike.
All of us missing you, but you’ll never be forgotten. A soul like yours can’t be forgotten. It was made to not be forgotten.

I love you Jimmy.

Rest In Peace, James Owen Sullivan
The greatest drummer of all time…
♠ ♠ ♠
damn, the emotions.