Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

The Night I Talked To The Rev.

At at one of their concerts this year I won backstage passes and got to meet all of A7X. The boys were super cool and really friendly, they signed everything that I asked them to and I even got to kiss Jimmy on the cheek. That night, I really got to actually talk to Jimmy. It wasn't just about the usual fan girl things. I got to actually talk to him about his life, the recording studio, and what he plans to do with the rest of his life. Jimmy told me: "I plan to make a difference in this world. When the band splits up, I'm hoping it won't because the only thing I know how to so is drum. [insert laughter here] But seriously, I hope to make awesome music for the rest of my life."
That one conversation with James Owen Sullivan was the best night of my life. We were seriously just sitting in the dressing room backstage, just talking about nothing. This was in April, the day after my birthday.
At first, I though his death was just some sick joke that my friends decided to pull on me. They kept harassing me about it and kept sending me: 'The Rev is dead!!!!!!!!' and 'OMG JIMMY IS DEAD!!!' I didn't take them seriously, but when I saw it on the news last night, I cried so hard. That was when it really hit home that he wasn't coming back. That this wasn't some sick joke, this was real.

We All Love You Jimmy.
Thank You For Making My Life Better<33
Rock.In.Piece<3
♠ ♠ ♠
if only all of us could say the same.