Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Jimmy RIP.

Dear Jimmy,

I know you're up there watching over us.

You made the night of November 2, 2007 the best night of my life.

I don't cry over people I met once. Even if they spill their beer on me and make a promise to come back out of the bus and they don't keep that promise.

I don't cry over drummers that walk across the street without looking both ways almost causing us to get hit by a car.

I don't cry over drummers that are tall and handsome.

I don't cry over drummers that promise to sign my ticket stub and they don't keep that promise also.

I dont cry over famous people but I cry over you. :[

You were my Michael Jackson.

A7X saved me from reality.
Whatever my mood was, sad, mad, angry, depressed, in love, I listened to Avenged.

You're death was so sudden, shocking, and sad.
I cried reading that blog. I prayed and hope it was just some sick joke being played.
I prayed that someone hacked into the bands myspace page and wrote that blog.

You're death made me think of how sudden life can end and how short life can be.

I never thought I would cry so hard over someone I didn't know personally. You're death had a very huge impact on me. You are one in a fucking million. No one will ever, ever be able to replace you.

I only met you once, but in that short amount of time, you turned out to be the funniest, most caring, and kind hearted person ever. You actually listened to your fans and interacted with them. You were like a child trapped in an adults body just waiting to be unleashed.

I will never forget you, James Owen Sullivan. You will forever be in my heart no matter what. You keep banging those drums up there. One day Jimmy, we will meet again. You didn't deserve to be taken from this world at a young age. May you rest in peace.<3

I fucking love you Jimmy.

-Chanelle
♠ ♠ ♠
beauty in words can't be more difficult than this.