Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

I'll ***ing Miss You.

Jimmy,

I never got the chance to meet you and I cannot digest the thought that now I never will. You are a great person, an überly amazing drummer, and an idol to many. I can't tell you how many times I've watched videos of you and the guys on youtube. You're always hilarious and so happy.

Like many, I want to find out that this is all just some sick joke. I want to see you walk across my telly and tell us all that it isn't true. I want to see you smile like I know you used to. I may not be your greatest fan, but I still like you, and I'm sure as fuck going to miss you.

It's not fair. You were only 28. I truly believe that you've left us too soon. I can't seem to keep myself from crying, which is something I know you probably don't want us to be doing. You'd want us to be happy. I know you lived a great life. You did what you loved and were surrounded by people who loved you. You touched the hearts of so many, you made people feel like they aren't alone in this world.

I truly hope that your afterlife will be just as good, and I want you to know that I will always remember you, James Owen Sullivan, "The Reverend Tholomew Plague"

Love always,
Breanna xxx<3
♠ ♠ ♠
everyone will miss him.