Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter For Jimmy

Last night, I had to see and hear the words that I never thought I'd live to experience. One voicemail and several messages, telling me about the passing of James Owen Sullivan. At first, I didn't believe it. I got on the phone with two of my best friends and I cried for a good 3 hours straight. Everything makes me think of him, I saw a pink fly swatter today and almost broke down all over again. I listened to A7X on repeat while I slept, everytime I woke up he was there. It's unbelievable. Everytime I stop crying, I think of him and start crying again.

He was and always be one of the greatest drummer to ever live, my favorite by far. Avenged Sevenfold will never be the same. I will miss him so much, and my prayers go out to his friends and family. I realized how much I truly love this band. Avenged Sevenfold was the only band I could count on to always stick together, and now I will never get to see them in concert like I had always wished. I am just so heart broken, I still am in shock and its so hard to believe this is really happening. Why Jimmy? Why did it have to be him? Why Avenged Sevenfold?

God gained another angel yesterday. You are probably up there, chasing stallion ducks as far as the eye can see. You are our knife master, and we as A7X fans will always honor you. I know that I'm getting the LA Times for your obituary. And one day, I promise to visit your grave. Even though I will never get to meet you, never get to live my dream of seeing you kill on the drums with the rest of my favorite band, I'll always love you and always look at you as one of the most amazing musicians to ever ever live.

Rest in Peace, our rockin' knife master.

xoxo Jessica Marie.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm, warm memories