Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear Jimmy

I didn’t believe it when I first heard the news.
I couldn’t fathom that you, Jimmy Sullivan, The Rev, Rathead, had left us. Honestly, words cannot express the shock, and grief that is tugging so mercilessly at my heartstrings. I am incapable of grasping the reality that is your death. It was so sudden, so unexpected, it took me by surprise.
I remember the first time I saw you on TV. The video was Unholy Confessions, the moment I saw you behind the drums I was speechless. Your talent was amazing, and you inspired me to go for what I wanted. Hearing your story was heartbreaking, but knowing that you had overcome it all and were living your dream, keeping a positive attitude, living your life to the fullest, and doing what you loved the most, was enough to mend what was broken.
Watching the All Access DVD I couldn’t help but fall in love with the tall, goofy, clever, and lovable man that was you. No matter my situation; you were able to make me laugh with just a few words.
Although I didn’t get to meet you before your passing, I did get to see you do what you love in the LBC. Even though I didn’t meet you, or know you personally, I feel as if I’ve lost a best friend. Maybe it’s the fact that you were so real, so true. Or maybe it’s the fact that you made me comfortable in my own skin. I don’t know what it is.
You were unique in every way, and nobody will ever come close your talent, personality, or spirit. You were truly one of a kind, but it seems that God needed you up there, more than we did down here. I will never forget the day you so swiftly slipped through our fingers. I miss you, but I will never forget you.
As much as it hurts me to say this, the cliché is true.

Only the good die young.

Love,
Lynn .
♠ ♠ ♠
i dont even know how to thank you all