Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear The Rev,

Dear The Rev,

If I had ever met you, I would have told you that you were the most amazing drummer I have ever met. If I had ever met you, I would have told you that your skills has never been matched nor will it be able to be matched. If I had ever met you, I would have told you that your vocals are fantastic. If I had ever met you, I would have told you that you are a downright amazing artist.

You inspire kids to take up the drums. You set an example for those who feel like they can't make it through the day.

There is not a single artist I know who is like you. And probably never will be.

I thank God for letting me listen to your talents through Avenged Sevenfold. There is no other band that can play music the way Avenged Sevenfold can play. Without you, it'll feel like there's something missing with Avenged Sevenfold.

Without you, Avenged Sevenfold isn't Avenged Sevenfold.

But I'm not the only one who grieves this. There are so many others who feel the way I do. It's not fair to have one of the best drummers of the decade die before the new one comes along. It's not fair that you had to die at the prime age of 28. It's not fair at all.

I feel like crying, but I won't.

My prayers and thoughts go to your family and friends who will not only feel the pain of the lost of you, but will have to live the rest of their lives without you. The four remaining brothers will miss you. Your family will miss you. Your wife will miss you.

But most of all, everyone who knows who you are will miss you.

All I can say right now is that at least the world was lucky enough to have you, even for just a little while.

You're an inspiration and I'm thankful for being able to witness (through videos) and listen to what you had to offer the world.

And thank God for that.

- Ashley. [The Hardcorex Rocker]

P.S. Hope you have fun chasing all the stallion ducks in heaven. And make sure you don't splash yourself in beer again too. XD.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh, stallion ducks.