Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

All The Love

Dear Jimmy,

I was gonna do a big thing about you when I found out you’d died, but I couldn’t do it. My heart doesn’t want to believe that you’re really gone. My brain has gone way past and it keeps me awake now. I’m glad I stumbled upon this, so I can tell you how you impacted me, and my life.

You are a genius, the fact that you have made a huge impact on the lives of people you don’t even know astounds me, which means I can‘t bring myself to speak in past tense about you, because you will never really be gone, not to me. You were my hero, all of Avenged Sevenfold was. When I read the post on facebook, I clicked it to read it, but I didn’t believe it at all. Then, I looked online for a bit and found an article. I cried so hard when my brain connected it and you were really gone.

You changed my life, in a good way, and I always dream of meeting you and the other guys and thanking you. You all made me realize that life doesn’t have to suck, and that someone else always has it worse then you.

I never imagined that one night, when I couldn’t sleep, you’d pass away. People keep bringing up drugs, and I refuse to believe that. I don’t believe that you’d ever kill yourself, or even do drugs, when you are doing what you love with your best friends. Which is why whoever someone says, ‘He was only 28! Well, drugs will do that to you.’ I defended you, and question their thought process, because that can’t be true. And if it is, all my hope in the world is gone.

I wish that you were here still, in the flesh and that you could come out, and tell everyone that you’re okay, and that it was a freak accident, that they got you mixed up with someone or something. I can’t hang onto that though, because I’ll never be happy again, but you are my hero, and as long as you know that you are in my heart, as well as many others, then I’m all set.

But, I think the hardest thing about this is knowing you won’t be coming back, and that without you, A7x will never be the same. What ever the band decides I will understand. But I hope, if they do continue, they will dedicate every shoe in your memory, because I know you will be rocking out with them in your own way.

All the love
S a m . <3

P.S. I hope to meet you in the afterlife, even though I assume you are trying to fight your way out of it at this moment.

Thank you for letting us do this, Avenged was, no, is my life, and Jimmy, though I never met him, was like a crazy older brother. My hero.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all sooo much!