Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Letter To Jimmy

To Jimmy:

When I got a text message from my sister saying, “The Rev died yesterday”, I thought she was joking. She has a weird sense of humor and has done it before. I told her that he didn’t and I expected her usual, “yeah, I know,” but instead I was told to look on their website. That’s when my whole world shattered. Shock doesn’t begin to cover what I felt and what I’m still feeling. I want to wake up tomorrow with a big sign on my door that says, “You’ve been Punk’d!” It’s not going to happen, but why can’t it?!?!

We lost a wonderful man on December 28, 2009. He showed the world that a kid who was just part of the crowd could become a drumming legend and actually rock the world by storm. He was an amazing drummer, along with an amazing man. He was a very unique person and that made him priceless.

His band, his family, everyone lost a man so dear to their hearts that this world will just never be the same.

Jimmy, I already miss you so terribly and I haven’t stopped crying since I heard the news. We all miss you and love you and you may be gone, but you’re never forgotten. You’ll live on in our hearts and your music.

I love you, Jimmy! Rest In Peace! <33

—Aly V.
♠ ♠ ♠
in our hearts