Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Simple Thank You To Jimmy Sullivan

Jimmy,
I never got to meet you personally, i never got to go to one of the bands shows. But i wanted to so badly. When i first heard Avenged Sevenfold, it blew me away. The guitar, the base, the vocals, the drums, it was all too perfect. I grew to love Avenged Sevenfold and they became one of the bands that saved my life. I can truly say, the music you helped make saved my life.
Jimmy, you saved my life. I don't remember how many times i was upset or sad or just out of it, but everytime i was Avenged Sevenfold would be playing loud and clear on my ipod. The music always took my mindoff things.
When i heard you died the first thing that ran through my mind was, this can't be true, this can not be real. I know people say the reason people die is because God needed another angel, but you were too fucking young to go! But you know what you lived life to its fullest like everyone should. You made me realized that life is shorter than we all think, even though we hope its not. That the saying we all say we understand, but really dont listen to is true.
You never know how much you love somebody until their gone.
I remember looking at videos of you adn the guys in the studio. And watching you go from, piano, to drums, to bass to guitar. It blew me away. Watching you inspired me to get back to playing guitar again, to learn to play piano and to also learn te drums.
I know im not the only one who you had this imapct on. I know my letter to you, might not be the most heart wrenching. But i just want to say one thing to you James Owen Sullivan

Thank you... for being you.

[ x o x o ]
Alexa
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwww, inspiration.