Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

To The Guys And Family Of Avenged Sevenfold

I know how much this affected A7X fans, but they are only feeling the slightest of the tragedy. I am so sorry you guys have to feel this devastation. I lost my best friend a year ago and my cousin a month later. I do not believe anyone should feel such pain and loss.

I wish I could write the situation better. I don’t even know if this will be read by the actual members or family…I hope it does.

When I heard the news I couldn't believe it. I’m sure no one could. What upsets me even more is how people can still bash you guys when all you guys are feeling incomplete…but that only means that they haven't experienced the pain and devastation of losing someone you love. I wish I had pretty words of inspiration and support to say…but I can never seem to think of beautiful phrases or anything poetic. I do know for a fact that you guys have amazing support, and that is a great gift.

James Sullivan lives on in all of you, and all of us as well. He was an amazing drummer, and I am sure he is rocking a beat wherever he has gone. We all leave this world when it is our time, and if he was called then what else can you do? His memory is still with us and at least you got the privilege of having a great son, friend, husband, and drummer (whoever you may be).

I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks for reading and keep your heads up.

With all the love in my heart,
Bethany
♠ ♠ ♠
keep the support going, and send in your submissions. no matter how short or long, all are accepted and loved.