Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

For Jimmy

It weird how you can mourn over someone that you don't personally know or have ever met before. December 28 around noon I was reading a mibba fan fic about Avenged Sevenfold, watching crazy videos, and searching random pictures. Twenty four hours later I find out one of the beloved members of the band has passed away.
I don't think anyone could have predicted this to happen because he was so young. The lively(seriously no pun intended!) amazing, funny, nice, generous, not so typical rock star know as The Rev died. I feel so horrible and I've been sobbing all day I can't begin to imagine what the rest of the band, his family, and his wife Leana is possibly going thought right now.
It's not like he knows me or I've ever seen him in person, ever meeting him before. I'll always see picture and videos of him like i've always have but it's not the same. If nobody was to tell me he passed away I wouldn't know I would continue on being a fan. Just know the fact that he's gone thought is heartbreaking. I'm not sure if you understand what I'm trying to say but thats the best i can explain it.
He was an amazing person and definantly not someone who deserved to die.
It makes you wonder though. What was he wearing? Where was he in his home? How did he die? Who found him? What were his last words? Did he know this was going to happen? Was he ill?
If has only been a couple of days since such a joyful holiday and he passed away. He didn't even get to make it into 2010 or his 29 birthday just 2 months away.
Avenged Sevenfold will never be able to replace someone as amazing as Jimmy but it would be a shame if the band was to break up. Even if they found someone that was as talented or even better than him they will never be able to replace one of their best friends from high school.
He has accomplish so much in his life but not nearly as much as he could or should have.
This is a shock to many but he will forever be in hearts.
Nobody will ever forget Jimmy Sullivan "the Rev"

Rest In Peace
James Owen Sullivan
The Reverend Tholomew Plague
♠ ♠ ♠
amazing support and love!