Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Jimmy,

Jimmy,
I remember the first time I heard Avenged Sevenfold. I was a late comer to your music and was introduced by cousin. I fell in love instantly and drove my parents crazy to take me to Best Buy. Finally my dad took me and I played the CD in the car and turned up the volume listening to it while my parents went to WalMart to shop. Afterwards when I got home all I did that night was look up youtube videos of you and the band. I always begged my parents to let me go to at least one of the concerts you guys had here in California especially the one you had at your hometown but they would say no because they wouldn’t want to drive all the way there and back. My mom said I could go to one of your concerts once I turn 18 and get a car so I can drive myself to the arena but now that I’m 18 it won’t be the same seeing that you won’t be there. I can’t believe that you are gone from this world. I keep thinking to myself that this is all a bad dream and I will wake up from it seeing that your still here. When I first found out that you left I didn’t know if it was true or fake. As I was reading the bulletin that was posted on MySpace my body was shaking and then as I got to the end tears upon tears was cascading down my cheeks. I went to sleep last night listening to your songs and cried myself to sleep. I started crying today in Hot Topic. I looked up at the shirts display and there was an Avenged Sevenfold shirt hanging on the wall and while I was in line to purchase Afterlife came on. You were such an amazing drummer and always will be. It’s a tragic that you had to leave this earth so early. I keep asking myself “why did they have to come and take you away from us.” I wish I can do something to bring you back to your family, your friends, your wife, and us fans. Always know that you will be in our hearts forever and will never be forgotten. You have inspired many including myself. Rest in Peace Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan.

"The Stars In The Night,
They Lend Me Their Light
To Bring Me Closer To Heaven With You"
(Gunslinger)-- I got this tatted on my back on 11/27/09. It will be a remembrance to you also along with my aunt and uncle.

<3 Alina
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all soooo much!