Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

To the Reverend,.

When I first started getting into bigger, heavier bands, Avenged Sevenfold were one of the ones that made a huge impact on my music taste. I still get happy every time I hear their songs, and I cant contain myself. They were amongst my heroes, and for a long time, I adored their music like no other bands existed.
But as you get older, everything changes. Unfortunately, for about a year, Avenged weren't as a bigger part in my life as they were when I first heard Bat Country.
To hear this news, I felt my heart break, and something hit me and bought me back to earth. Another great talent lost, someone whom I never knew, but looked up to musically. My heart broke for the band members, his best friends, his brothers. I couldn't imagine loosing my best friend, my partner in crime, especially so young. It broke further for his family, and how they have lost this amazing person.
We're all deeply shocked and upset, yet we must remember the impact he had on us.

We hold you in our heats Jimmy, and we're thinking of you, your family and closest friends.
Keeping rocking, where ever you are <3
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it got reported!