Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Jimmy

James, when I read that you had passed I burst into tears hoping and praying it was some cruel sick joke and out of all the celebrity deaths this year, this is the only one that has made me cry fully,
RIP James Owen Sullivan, and only a few days before the end of the decade, a light in the world has died along with you. My best wishes go out to all the guys and all their families and especially to Leana, lost one half of what seems to be a great whole.
Never will Jimmy be forgotten, I mean in one day there is already more facebook groups and pages saying RIP to you then I ever saw of people like MJ and Brittany Murphy.
Without you or the rest of the band I never would have done half the things I have now, by waiting to hear you being played on the TV I found all these other bands that I now love.
I turned to my friend one day and said “I don’t know how, but A7X will always be my favourite band!” I may have only know you since Almost Easy and your self-titled album was released but I didn’t sit there and say you were my favourite band without buying the rest of your albums and learning the lyrics.
But Jimmy, even when I was in the worst mood anyone could imagine watching you chase that ‘duck’ around the park or you sing grapes in the mouth it would cheer me up! You honestly were the best drummer I have ever heard and I think the world and especially the music industry has lost a treasure!
I could honestly go on forever but I will stop her for now.
I know you are partying it up with Satan and you must be Jesus’ homie! If not I am surprised, bring the joy you bought down here to everyone up there, you will be missed :(
LONG LIVE THE REVEREND THOLOMEW PLAGUE! RIP

Your one part of a five piece and one part of a two piece, neither can live without you