Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To Jimmy

Dear Jimmy,

You have been my idol since the first time I saw you banging your drums on the TV. Although I have never actually seen you, or even said a word to you, words cannot describe how much you’ll be missed, not only by those around you such as your wife, friends and family, but also by millions of fans across the world.

There’s no way you’ll be forgotten, and I know with all my heart you’ll forever be a drumming legend worldwide. You were incredibly talented, and watching you play really made me smile. I may not know you, but from what I’ve heard you are a brilliant guy and there’s no way on earth you deserved to die this young, so fuck all those people who are saying you do. No matter how it happened, you will always be respected by me and those around you that love you.

I cannot begin to understand how those closest to you feel, and I can only pray for their sake you’re watching over them. I had always dreamed of meeting you and your band, and hopefully that can still happen, wherever it is.

Jimmy, you came into this world a legend, and you have gone out of it as not only that but also as an idol for millions of people across the world. I can only pray that you’re banging those drums up in heaven, ‘cause every time I hear the thunder I’ll be thinking of you.

You did not deserve to die; no one does that young, especially when they are on the brink of their life like you were. I wish this was all a dream but it’s not, this is real, and though you’ll never see them I can guarantee millions of tears have been shed for your unfortunate end.

My condolences go to Leana, Brian, Matt, Zacky, Johnny and the rest of your family and friends, and I can only hope that they will make it through this time.

I’ll watch your DVD with pride, knowing you went out of life fulfilling most of your ambitions. Stay gold Jimmy, and hopefully one day I’ll get to finally meet you.

With lots of love,

Ashleigh Hanegraaf