Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear James Owen Sullivan,

Dear James Owen Sullivan,

I can’t begin to explain how you have affected my life.

I’ve been an Avenged Sevenfold fan for a couple years now and I look up to all the guys in the band, including you. You always seemed so vibrant and alive, in a way that most people will never know. Life is something to be lived to the fullest and that's exactly what you did. You never pretended to be something you weren’t. In a world full of hate and deceit, you seemed so genuine and real. You always put a smile on my face whenever I watched the bands DVDs or just watched an interview. Avenged Sevenfold and their music has helped me through so much in my life, as cliché as it sounds. I have never cried so much over a person that I have never personally met before. This truly shows how much you really mean to all your fans.

I looked up to you as an amazing drummer. You were the one that inspired me and made me want to start drumming. In my opinion, you are one of the best drummers. Hearing you sing for the first time in Critical Acclaim amazed me, to say the least. You were full of so much talent.

I’m not going to say Jimmy is gone, because he will forever live on in the hearts of his fans, friends, and family. A Legend of his time, Jimmy Sullivan will never be forgotten.

-Raven (JAGK Barakat.)
♠ ♠ ♠
a legend indeed