Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear Jimmy,

Dear Jimmy,
You were so suddenly taken from us, why!? I suppose it will only be you that knows the complete details.
…it seems so silly to feel this way when I am but a fan…but I don’t care, your death hurts…it hurts so bad, its like everything I do reminds me that you are taken away from the world, when I found out that you had passed on I cried, I just cried. Fuck im still crying, I feel so hollow like something is missing
You were such an inspiration, an amazing dedicated man who was taken, and its not fair, you were so talented and it fucking sucks that your gone.
It makes me cry to think of the pain your family is going through, your wife, your brothers, your family, the pain that they must feel knowing that there best friend is never going to walk this earth again. It is to painful to listen to your music because I know that nothing will ever be the same again.
Avenged sevenfold are all about seizing the day and making the best of everything you have…and you did that!!! You really really really did that, you’re an idol to me a truly amazing beautiful person. We can only hope that everyone will be ok in the long run…though it seems impossible to move on from something so tragic.
The people who loved you, respected you, they have all pulled together, we all mourn you and we are all hear to comfort eachother…and yet even that seems to be failing, our tears are never ending and it seems cruel, the pain is real, its raw and its impossible to bear, forever we say goodbye to a hero,
When I hear a storm or see thunder I know that it will be you rocking the afterlife the only way you know how!!!!!! Im trying to stop the tears, but it seems impossible, I don’t know why it hurts this much but it just does….your music was legendary, you gave it your all and ill always thank you dearly for that.
Ive never been one to pray to god or believe in the religious stuff…but today I do, today I hope that everyones prayers are answered, that the pain will ease, that your family will be ok, that there pain ceases although your memory does not.
This is a true devistation, everyone seems to be dealing with this in their own way, its wrong its so fucking wrong, I wish it was some sick joke, everybody does…yet everyone knows that it is not. This has made me realise just how fragile life really is.
Please please please please please please please PLEASE work your magic in the afterlife, if we feel terrible we can only imagine how you feel…knowing that everything has been left behind, what can we relate to when the relatable is gone?
You will forever be in my heart,
Sammy cefai. x xx x (Knife_called_lust)
♠ ♠ ♠
and thank you all dearly as well!