Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A letter To The Rev

Dear Rev,

I'm sad to say that I've only known of your awesome self since early 2008, but the minute I discovered you and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold it was like I had found my place in the world. I became a huge fan in a matter of days, looking for any videos I could find that had to do with the band and interviews from past magazines. And the one thing that stuck out to me was the tall, skinny maniac of a drummer. The Rev. You just made me so happy with all of your random things that you said and how you just had this abandon and like you didn't ever care what anyone thought about you. You were just you, and that's all anyone wanted. In May, I had the pleasure of seeing you live in concert, and it was probably the best day of my life. Because I saw that, in person, you were the same as on video. You just looked like someone who was so much fun to be around and a genuine good person.
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I'm gonna miss you. Even though I never got the chance to meet you, I'll miss all the little Jimmy moments and everything you stood for. Death always comes first for those who everyone else wishes it would save for last. I hope your in a better place, making everyone laugh with that true Rev personality.

R.I.P. Jimmy Sullivan,

-SynfullA7Xluvr
♠ ♠ ♠
another beautiful entry. Just PM me your submission and it will be posted.