Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Jimmy Letter

Dear Jimmy,

On December 29, 2009, I woke up and checked my e-mail. A couple of stories were updated, so I began reading. The last story I read, I read the authors note. It said, “Just found out about Jimmy. I just wanted to say that he was one of the greatest drummers out there. He was a great guy and he will be missed. You'll forever be in our hearts, Jimmy.” I laughed, how could this be true? I typed in your name and ‘Jimmy Sullivan Dead’ came up.

At first I laughed, thinking it was some sick joke. No, it’s not. I broke down after I read the note from the guys. I swear my heart dropped to my stomach. The only thought that went through my head was ‘The Rev is dead’. I cried myeslf to sleep that night.

Jimmy, you are still my hero, and my idol. I love you. All of you, Avenged boys are. Even though I never met you, I could tell that you were an amazing person. I really wish, I could’ve met you. I’d look you up up on Youtube, and you could always make me crack up. I could watch the same video over and over again, I’d still laugh. You are an amazing drummer, Jimmy. But, in my opinion, you are and always will be the best.

My heart aches for your wife, Leana. For everyone. December 28, 2009 will always be a dark day for Avenged fans and your family.

Words cannot describe how much, you’ll be missed and already I miss you dearly.

Only the good die young.

Keep Rockin’ in the Afterlife.

I love you.

Brooke Scott
♠ ♠ ♠
!!!!!!! the support from you guys is amazing!