Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To The Rev.

Dear Jimmy "The Rev"

It's so hard to believe that you are gone from earth. I would have never expected you, of all people, to die at such a young age. It sucks to lose someone so very talented and caring in this world. You were destined for so much more fame. When I first heard, I couldn't believe it, and I still sort of don't. Your drumming brought so much inspiration to other musicians! You were the one who got me started on my own drumming journey. You were so dedicated to your fans, family, loved ones. Everyone. You were such a joy to watch perform. I remember meeting you at the City of Evil concert and you signing my drum sticks for me. That meant so much to me, that you would take the time to do something so big for someone so small. You told me you had faith in me when I wasn't to sure if I was going to be good at drumming. And I still keep that to my heart every day. You were such an amazing person to be around. I'll miss you so much drummer boy, the talent that you possessed was just phenominal! Thank you so much for everything you have ever done to help out us fans. Thank you for the committment, passion, and love you showed to the rock world. I pray for all other fans, your family, and especially Leana and the rest of the A7X guys.

You will be missed!
Give them hell up there!

Love for fan forever and ever,
Andy "Jeanean"

R.I.P
James Owen Sullivan
The Reverend Tholomew Plague
♠ ♠ ♠
beautiful,......... keep them coming!